Thread: Pittsburgh Pirates

Pittsburgh Pirates

I am so unbelievably sick of this...They lost seven in a row and 11 of their last 12 games. I think everyone knows that Pirate Management just doesn't care about the team and only about filling their pockets. I wish someone who cared would purchase the team and build a championship caliber squad. How long is this going to continue ????????????????? Everyone needs to go besides Doumit and McLouth.
    I'm your Huckleberry

PITTSBURGH PRIDE! STEEL CITY TANK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BFISHIN80 View Post
    I am so unbelievably sick of this...They lost seven in a row and 11 of their last 12 games. I think everyone knows that Pirate Management just doesn't care about the team and only about filling their pockets. I wish someone who cared would purchase the team and build a championship caliber squad. How long is this going to continue ????????????????? Everyone needs to go besides Doumit and McLouth.
    Me and my brother was talking about this yesterday.....It pisses me off very badly that the Pirates went from having hall of fame talent to absolutely picking up the cheapest players that have no potential of bringing a semi-successful team together and not going out and trying to scout talent at all.....I hate the Pirates management and I want the Pirates Organization to stay in Pittsburgh so hopefully in the next 10-15 years they get bought by someone wanting the Pirates to contend and not be right offs for other teams

I quit watching baseball due to teams like the red socks and yankees. I hate that teams can buy championships (for the most part). I don't think it will be any better as long as baseball is the way it is. They need to have a salary cap and that won't happen imo.

You have players on the yankees and red socks making as much money alone as the entire pirates roster..it is sick!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Watch out for the them Jays!

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan11 View Post
    I quit watching baseball due to teams like the red socks and yankees. I hate that teams can buy championships (for the most part). I don't think it will be any better as long as baseball is the way it is. They need to have a salary cap and that won't happen imo.

You have players on the yankees and red socks making as much money alone as the entire pirates roster..it is sick!
    I agree.....A salery cap is in order here....its the only way the buccos will compete in 2056.
    I'm your Huckleberry

are terrible
    RIDICULOUSLY good looking...

They're making a comeback, only three games under now!

Thread Information