Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Penguins to face Capitals

Fluery stepped up with 2 great saves on AO in the first period. He played ****** this seriers but very good in game 7. We'll need him to play much better next series because we won't be playing against such a ****** D & rookie goalie.
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

My Mood
    Addicted
    I knew the Pens were the better team, but WOW game 7 was a blow out. I think the pressure and lack of experience finally got to Varlamov and the Pens targeted that glove side quite a bit as well. Now we just have to wait and see who we play. GO PENS!!!

Rob Scuderi is the Aaron Smith of the Pens. He keeps his mouth shut, never gets into trouble *knocks on wood*, works hard, and held Ovechkin in check for the whole series.

Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion NOVA STEELERS's Avatar
    My Mood
    Wicked

As we await to see who we will face in the next round. Here's a good letter written to Alexander Semin.

1) Never call out a player who is skilled, intense, superbly talented and has a hunger to win in ways you have never imagined let alone are likely to learn.
    2) If you do, at least raise the level of your game to something other than a remake of The Invisible Man.

Read the article HERE
    -Wayne Dyer

Quote Originally Posted by LarryNJ View Post
    Fluery stepped up with 2 great saves on AO in the first period. He played ****** this seriers but very good in game 7. We'll need him to play much better next series because we won't be playing against such a ****** D & rookie goalie.
    Fluery did not play ****** this series, average maybe but far from ******. Fleury may not have been spectacular but when it came down to it, he made the saves. I agree that he needs to play better but to say he was ****** implies that he cost us the series. He gave up a few soft goals, but also made most of the tough saves

Varlomav,how ever it's spelled, stood on his head and played great expect the last game. If he wasn't playing so well this series would have been over much earlier.
    The difference was after game 2 the Pens finally decided to play with desperation, and they all started contributing,all four lines. The caps never got that kind of effort from the supporting class for AO, who showed a lot this series. He has a heavy shot that he isn't afaid to unleash at any time, he is a bit of a gunslinger with it. Scuderi shut him down as well as could be expected,and deserves a lot of credit for his play. Great series , even better that the caps were elimin8ed !!

LET'S GO PENS !!

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

My Mood
    Love
    PENS WILL F-CK THE CAPITALS HARD
    PENS HAVE THE CAPITALS CARD
    PENS WILL F-CK THE CAPITALS QUICK
    PENS WILL F-CK EM WITH ALL THEIR HOCKEY STICKS
    CAPITALS WILL DROP THE PUCK
    BY THE PENS THE CAPITALS WILL GET F-CKED
    ON THE PENS THE CAPITALS WILL CHOKE
    BY THE PENS THE CAPITALS WILL GET SMOKED.

GO PENGUINS

Now we're going to f-ck the sugar canes.

Quote Originally Posted by BlacknGold Bleeder View Post
    Fluery did not play ****** this series, average maybe but far from ******. Fleury may not have been spectacular but when it came down to it, he made the saves. I agree that he needs to play better but to say he was ****** implies that he cost us the series. He gave up a few soft goals, but also made most of the tough saves

Varlomav,how ever it's spelled, stood on his head and played great expect the last game. If he wasn't playing so well this series would have been over much earlier.
    The difference was after game 2 the Pens finally decided to play with desperation, and they all started contributing,all four lines. The caps never got that kind of effort from the supporting class for AO, who showed a lot this series. He has a heavy shot that he isn't afaid to unleash at any time, he is a bit of a gunslinger with it. Scuderi shut him down as well as could be expected,and deserves a lot of credit for his play. Great series , even better that the caps were elimin8ed !!

LET'S GO PENS !!
    We'll agree to disagree. Yes we won the series, but I think we won it in spite of Fluery. He was out of position and flopping around many times through out the series. We won it because our D in front of him played very good and our O stepped up. It's almost like Bens 1st SB. We won but he played ******!

I also don't think the Russian rookie stood on his head. Look at how many goals we scored. Both the goalies played ****** in the series!

It's behind us now, bring on Carolina!!
    -Wayne Dyer

Thread Information