Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Penguins to face Capitals

SA's Official God steelcurtain09's Avatar
    varly has been playing the games of his life for the entire playoffs. when are you gonna accept that hes good?

and now its more than one game.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Caps are playing well. Pens couldn't get any secondary scoring tonight. They need more than Sid to show up.

The PENS played without any sense of urgency,. Varly is still new, if he is so good why was he playing for the hershey bears all season??

It's easy to make sure it's your house to play in when ya only sell to selected areas.Hell where you been? That place used to look like the Civic Arena before he stopped selling tickets to Pens fans. I guess if ya only sell tickets in your hometown it should look like ya got a respectable fan base, hell they hardly ever sold out before AO came on to the scene, smells of bandwagon fans to me.. just saying

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

Tailgate Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryNJ View Post
    WTF is Malkin doing? I understand his linemates aren't the best but he hasn"t done **** in the playoffs. He looks like he's in a daze. It reminds me of Barry Bonds in the early 90's. We aren't dead but they need to really step it up. Sid has been playing very well, now it's time for him to do something to get the rest of the team on the same page.

Malkin is trying to do too much. He needs to play with the same determination that Crosby is playing. And we need to break down Varmalov. Malkin took a dumb tripping penalty last night.

I'm A "Champion"

Quote Originally Posted by Stlrs4Life View Post
    Malkin is trying to do too much. He needs to play with the same determination that Crosby is playing. And we need to break down Varmalov. Malkin took a dumb tripping penalty last night.
    Trying to do too much? I don't see it that way, I see it as he's not trying to do enough. He looks like he's half dead, hopefully tonight he will try and do too much. Sykora is another one who hasn't showed up in the playoffs.

Varmalov has played well but I don't think we are behind because of him. He made the great save on Crosby but other than that he's been solid but hasn't stole a game. Tonight I look for Jordan Stahl to step up and have a big game.

Let's Go Pens!!

BTW: I'm not a fan of the white out. I hope next year they change it to something else.
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

Well Malkin final came to play he was all over the place. Talbot had a strong game too and the Pens inched their way back into the series.

Isn't it amazing how the great players always seem to be in the right place for the lucky bounces like Ovechin goal?

There really is nothing better than NHL playoffs especially when the game goes into OT.
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

Awaiting Seven...
    Man, what an exciting tonight!! Geno played great, it's nice to see he finally got his first goal of the series. Let's go Pens, keep battling!

My Mood
    Addicted
    Amazing game! Geno looked great tonight. This team played their asses off. Wow Ovechkin was pretty ****** when being interviewed.

My Mood
    Love
    **** THE CAPITALS. I GOT A CAPITAL D SITTIN IN MY HANDS AND I'M GOING TO SLAP EM ALL IN ONE SHOT. KISS MY *** O BITCH CHICKEN.

GO PENGUINS!!!!

imho...Pens in 6.....our best is better than their best...sure Sid and Gino are superior,that is obvious...but its the fedotenko, dupuis(sp), Gill, etc where the talent gapwidens...
    only a fluke can stop the pens...like maybe latang missing the puck with his lastick( that happened four many times)
    Last edited by GoBenGo; 05-07-2009 at 04:59 PM.
    "Like a midget at a urinal, I knew I had to be on my toes." - Lt. Frank Drevin

Thread Information