Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Burnett and Summers

Bookmark and Share

Burnett and Summers

Seemed inevitable, I happy with those two and had them both in my mock.

FRANK THE TANK!
    Come and teach him Jerome!

Gold Standard
    I like them both. There is still room on the Frank "The Tank" bandwagon for you non-believers. This dude is bigger, harder to tackle, and faster than some of the RB's drafted much higher.

Oh, and "goodbye" Carey Davis! Don't let the door hit ya, where the good Lord split ya!
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

Chairman of the Board Iron City South's Avatar
    Steelers Addicts .... meet FRANK "THE TANK" .....

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41ev5xHCX9I&feature=player_embedded[/MEDIA]
    "The most interesting man on SA ... stay thirsty my friends"

Draft Pick
    Isnt it a bad thing when your 2 5ths round picks are going to be on the team and 2 out of 3 of the 3rds wont.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGold4vr View Post
    I like them both. There is still room on the Frank "The Tank" bandwagon for you non-believers. This dude is bigger, harder to tackle, and faster than some of the RB's drafted much higher.

Oh, and "goodbye" Carey Davis! Don't let the door hit ya, where the good Lord split ya!
    I agree with this post......Rashard Mendenhall is still the future at RB for the Steelers.....But Summers will give a goal line back and I do see him lining up some at FB......Plus Parker is a FA after this season or 2010......So RB was some what of a need and I have no problem with the Steelers taking a chance in the 5th round with Frank the Tank......

Joe Burnett gives us another corner and guy that can return kicks just like Mike Wallace.......Our return units were seriously upgraded in this draft.....

Quote Originally Posted by MillerTime83 View Post
    Isnt it a bad thing when your 2 5ths round picks are going to be on the team and 2 out of 3 of the 3rds wont.
    Take that one step further. Pretty bad when the fans are most excited about your 5th round picks. I do however like Keenan Lewis alot and think in time Wallace will be a solid player. Wallace is very comparable physically to Nate Washington.

Chairman of the Board Iron City South's Avatar
    Burnett is the new generation Deshea Townsend ... Looks and plays just like him except somewhat faster.
    "The most interesting man on SA ... stay thirsty my friends"

I like Burnett. Terrific ball skills. The could have signed Summers after the draft, plus there was just oh so much more talented backs left when they took him. Have fun on the practice squad.

Something nice about Summers is he can replace Russell and Davis. That could free up a roster spot.

Thread Information