Thread: Does Foote Get Traded???

Bookmark and Share
    Rookie Free Agent

Does Foote Get Traded???

Detroit has extra picks in the third and sixth rounds. I would trade him for one in each of those rounds.

Timmons gets to start; we clear cap room; and get two additional picks.

"No," having 11 picks doesn't present any problem for me. Given the lack of depth in the O and D lines and in the DB, you might need that many--plus FAs--to get seven or eight quality young back ups players.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    11 picks are pointless b/c half wont even make the team

unless...

do a pre-draft trade... then package a couple of those picks and move up in the first or second to snag someone we didnt think we could get
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

he would be traded if we wanted to move up to 20 and get detroits second pick if lets say oher, jackson, maulauodgafh(sp) or someone like that is available

Rookie Free Agent
    K--I don't know who the last guy was, but I think he's on the US "Top 10 Al Queda Must Kill" list!!

I guess I underestimate Foote's value, if I am willing to trade him for a third and a sixth.

Again, I don't think 11 picks are too many. we coudl use two O-line, two D-line, some combination of a S and a CB, a KR, a TE and a WR, and that doesn't include Frank "the Tank" Summers and a fourth QB to run PS plays.

Draft Pick
    My Mood
    Impatient
    11 picks is WAY to many. We don't need more then 6. Let's package Foote up like K said and let's move up and snag someone we are high on. I think YOU are high if ya think we need 11 picks, cause 5 won't make it out of training camp.

Steel City Mafia # 632
    Why does everyone want to get rid of Foote?..He's not flashy but has been solid for us and is still young compared to Farrior and Harrison.I'd love to keep him..i know Timmons is going to bump into the starting line up and Foote said he'd be content backing him up.

"He's running around there, running his mouth, doing all that, but if you watch him on film and really look, where was Ray Lewis? He was nowhere to be found. I could have tackled the water boy and had as many tackles as him. He didn't do nothing today. He's all mouth. When you talk like that, that's what happens: You get hit in the mouth. He's over there crying now, thinking about what went wrong. You got your *** whipped, that's what." ~ Peazy

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    he would be traded if we wanted to move up to 20 and get detroits second pick if lets say oher, jackson, maulauodgafh(sp) or someone like that is available
    I can see us moving up for Maualugaand I would be all for it, but I dont think he drops. Im thinking we are going to move up for someone in the draft instead of trading down. Hey whatever ONE MORE DAY

Quote Originally Posted by DCBill View Post
    K--I don't know who the last guy was, but I think he's on the US "Top 10 Al Queda Must Kill" list!!

I guess I underestimate Foote's value, if I am willing to trade him for a third and a sixth.

Again, I don't think 11 picks are too many. we coudl use two O-line, two D-line, some combination of a S and a CB, a KR, a TE and a WR, and that doesn't include Frank "the Tank" Summers and a fourth QB to run PS plays.
    rey maualuga lol

11 is way to many, theres no way 11 players make this team....i would be 5 or 6 make the final roster...11 isnt to many for teams that are building, were not there....we need quality over quanity
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas_43 View Post
    11 picks is WAY to many. We don't need more then 6. Let's package Foote up like K said and let's move up and snag someone we are high on. I think YOU are high if ya think we need 11 picks, cause 5 won't make it out of training camp.
    exactly
    Quote Originally Posted by ItAintEasyBeingPeazy View Post
    Why does everyone want to get rid of Foote?..He's not flashy but has been solid for us and is still young compared to Farrior and Harrison.I'd love to keep him..i know Timmons is going to bump into the starting line up and Foote said he'd be content backing him up.
    foote makes to much money to be the guy that has a hard time getting on the field. its time to move on, if we could land maualuga as a replacement for farrior who is a big head hunting LB in the mold of farrior that can blow up guards and then the speed with timmons. foote would be inferior to all those guys

I think getting some value for Foote right now would be great. We don't need extra draft picks, but to swap 1st rounders with Detroit and give them Foote we would also make some salary cap room. Foote is from Detroit isnt he? Only problem is that they play a 4-3 and I don't think he would fit there. Who else has a pick in the 20's that plays a 3-4 and could use a weak middle LB?

How about Denver at 18?

Or maybe we could move up in the second round...

Green Bays 2nd round 41st pick for our 64th and Foote?

Thread Information