Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: stop beating yourself up!

Bookmark and Share
    House of Steel
    Great Motto, you guys. Through to the end, BLACK N GOLD BLEEDING HARD, CHEERING OUR MEN THROUGH BATTLE!!!

My Mood
    Addicted
    I have to agree. The changing of guard is coming. Looking at Cowher on the sidelines. It's not the same. I blame him quite a bit for this season. He does not seem to motivate his guys anymore. I have rarely seen the jaw out. Leaving Santonio Holmes back for kick returns after so many screw ups. Not using Davenport more. I don't know I love Cowher, but his heart is so not in it. I see Whiz or Grimm stepping in. More so Whiz.

My Mood
    saints-hater
    Im still focused on this year right now and not next year we still have 5 division games left 2 with Balt, 2 with Browns and 1 with Cincy. If we can go without turning the ball over at all or at the most 1 time in any of our 8 games remaining I really believe this team has a chance to win all 8 of these remaining games. These turnover stats again are just insane. Its the main reason why this team is 2-6 period. I guarantee when it stops if it ever does this team will start winning games and might be able to go 8-0 to finish the year because the schedule when you look at it from top to bottom other then Baltimore and maybe Carolina is not that tough at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    Im still focused on this year right now and not next year we still have 5 division games left 2 with Balt, 2 with Browns and 1 with Cincy. If we can go without turning the ball over at all or at the most 1 time in any of our 8 games remaining I really believe this team has a chance to win all 8 of these remaining games. These turnover stats again are just insane. Its the main reason why this team is 2-6 period. I guarantee when it stops if it ever does this team will start winning games and might be able to go 8-0 to finish the year because the schedule when you look at it from top to bottom other then Baltimore and maybe Carolina is not that tough at all.
    Eventually, a team that continues to turn the ball over stops being an unlucky team, and starts becoming an undisciplined team.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    We've already become an undisciplined team. The unlucky part is something that some fluke fumbles or turnovers that happen here and there..when you turn the ball over as much as we do being unlucky doesnt even begin to cover it.

Looking back its amazing how easily we could be 6-2 right now and in an amazing AFC battle along with the rest of the good teams...but turnovers will do it everytime.

My Mood
    saints-hater
    Well if you want to look at the bright side if your just going to look forward to this weeks game against the Saints I saw a stat that said the last 2 Super Bowl teams that started out 2-6 the 1999 Broncos and the 1987 Giants both won there 9th games of the year to go to 3-6. The Steelers MUST win this week in order to avoid starting out with the worst record ever at 2-7 by a Super Bowl winner. So I guess if you look at that stat it means were going to win that game this week or again maybe will turn the ball over 10 more times who know anymore what this team will do any Sunday.

I'm glad to see people not giving up on our team. I have prepared myself that this might not be our season, but I refuse to give up or lose faith in these guys. They have a great squad and if any one can do it it's them.

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

Thread Information