Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stop beating yourself up!

Bookmark and Share
    Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy

stop beating yourself up!

Even if we won tonight and won ever game the rest of the season, that still doesn't guarantee us a playoff spot. So since this season is pretty much over, why not plan for a good pick and healthy Ben for next year
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

House of Steel
    We should prepare for the changing of the guard, from Cowher to Whisenhunt. I see it coming to this real quick. Tonight's game was the indication to me that Cowher is leaving after this season is over, very clear to me. He lost his fire and passion. This team isn't playing Steelers Ball.

i don't think wiz being the next coach is a done deal. remember the rooney rule? they will have to interview a number of minority candidates.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Why shouldnt we beat ourselves up damnit !! We're Steeler fans and we have pride!! We're used to seeing our team play well and not do the things we've done this year.

I refuse to look ahead to a big draft pick possibility until the final gun sounds after our 16th game this season and its officially over. Sure the playoffs are as much of a long shot as my wife actually ever getting up on time for anything but damnit we have to keep fighting !

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Why shouldnt we beat ourselves up damnit !! We're Steeler fans and we have pride!! We're used to seeing our team play well and not do the things we've done this year.

I refuse to look ahead to a big draft pick possibility until the final gun sounds after our 16th game this season and its officially over. Sure the playoffs are as much of a long shot as my wife actually ever getting up on time for anything but damnit we have to keep fighting !
    Stop kidding youself TG, what is the chances of us winning the rest of the games here on out? and even if we do, we're still not promise the playoff's so gather yourself and try to make the best of a bad,F*cked up situration
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Im not kidding myself, I know the playoffs that normally start in January have already started for us right now. I know this team hasn't demonstrated the ability to do anything but shoot itself in the foot continuously and lose games.

To me making the best of an F'd up situation is to still fight, show some pride, try like hell every week to just win a game. I expect this team to keep fighting and show their pride in themselves, in the team, in the city, and fight till the end. That's what I expect from my Steelers.

It remains to be seen if they will do that though...

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Im not kidding myself, I know the playoffs that normally start in January have already started for us right now. I know this team hasn't demonstrated the ability to do anything but shoot itself in the foot continuously and lose games.

To me making the best of an F'd up situation is to still fight, show some pride, try like hell every week to just win a game. I expect this team to keep fighting and show their pride in themselves, in the team, in the city, and fight till the end. That's what I expect from my Steelers.

It remains to be seen if they will do that though...
    OKayOkay I agree but the way I look at it, Who's having a bad year and who haves a Bullseye on threr backs?
    -unknown

My Mood
    Amazed

Wink

We will continue fighting and we will work off one anothers passion. To stop cheering, hoping, and praying until the last play of the 2006 season is ludicious.

Any Steeler fan worth a damn will ALWAYS stand behind their team

Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelerlyn View Post
    We will continue fighting and we will work off one anothers passion. To stop cheering, hoping, and praying until the last play of the 2006 season is ludicious.

Any Steeler fan worth a damn will ALWAYS stand behind their team

You're right, even though I don't always agree, Go Steelers
    -unknown

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Captcoolhand View Post
    OKayOkay I agree but the way I look at it, Who's having a bad year and who haves a Bullseye on threr backs?
    Absolutely thats us, the bullseye and the bad year..its up to the team now to suck it up and finish as strong as possible.

Thread Information