Thread: I shed a tear for the black n gold tonight

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Unhappy I shed a tear for the black n gold tonight

The realization that the playoffs are basically out of reach..that it would take a miracle of monumental proportions for this team to recover along with needing alot of help from other teams losing.

The way this team just seemed to get more bewildered as the game went on, with each passing turnover they tried and tried to get back in it, only to see it slip away again by another turnover, a missed FG, a big play allowed by the defense. The fact that as tough as the AFC is this year, that this is just not our year. The realization that BC may be gone next year, that the fire just isn't there in BC eyes, in his attitude. You can see he's just so frustrated he doesn't have an answer. To see how undisciplined this team is week in and week out by giving the ball away.

Yes I am a true fan, I bleed black n gold whether we're 15-1 or 1-15. To see this team continually self destruct week after week is just disheartening like no one who's not a true fan can even imagine.

Im done being mad, just done being pissed off..the sadness of this season is finally setting in for me.

My Mood
    Addicted
    I know how you feel TG. After the first 3 minutes of that game I just shook my head and said "here we go again". I never thought they would come back to win it. Why would I? They haven't done it yet this year. The turnovers just keep getting worse each game, not better. What pissed me off the most is this same team could be 6-2 instead of 2-6.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Its so true..the way we've moved the ball this year on offense but continually give it away..you can't help but wonder and scratch your head in amazement

Thread Information