Thread: Message Board Mock Discussion Thread

Bookmark and Share

Message Board Mock Discussion Thread

As to not clutter it. Trust me, this is how you want it,

--- Added 4/6/2009 at 04:49 PM ---

#2 Aaron Curry.

Just to clarify, he would be 10x better at OLB than MLB, which is where you put him.

good idea....
    Check out my post on the War Room board about a possible Message Board Mock Draft...it'll be fun!!!

Pro Bowl #2 and Counting JoeThomas's Avatar
    i almost took him #1 for the lions but i just dont see them using that pick on a LB. you need an impact player or someone who will shore up a position. something a QB or OL can do. but curry was close, he is a good talent.

The Browns pick is kind of sketchy. You never, ever, ever draft a RT that high, unless your QB is left-handed.

Brian Orakpo could easily be justified there, or Everette Brown.

i thought about it. but locally they are just not sold on them. orakpo has been sliding and rumor has it they have said they wanted mualauga from usc but wont take him that high. odds are they wont take the tackle and i like the depth in the draft at DE/OLB. but it would be the safe pick for a team that cant risk a bust.

Eh, they will trade down if they can, but RT isn't really atop their list of needs. Sure St. Clair isn't necessarily a world beater, but is serviceable. They have no, I mean no, pass rush at all though. The 7th round pick from last year whose name escapes me was their best pass rusher. Wimbley is pretty much a bust right now. He has one pass rush move and cannot do **** in the run game. Even a reach for a OLB who can do anything is perfectly ok.

quite possibly right. his name is alex hall, but is a work in progress. this is amake or break year for wimbley. which is why i considered taking the tackle this year. if wimbley truly busts out, they could go def next year. but i guarantee they go that way in round 2 anwyay.

steelcityrockers....please just use this thread for your comments/critizing/etc the mock we're doing...please dont post msgs in the Trade/Main draft thread....thats why you made this thread...as not to clutter up our threads...but now you're cluttering them up...not tryin to be an ***...just tryin to keep things in order
    Check out my post on the War Room board about a possible Message Board Mock Draft...it'll be fun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by steelcityrockers View Post
    As to not clutter it. Trust me, this is how you want it,

--- Added 4/6/2009 at 04:49 PM ---

#2 Aaron Curry.

Just to clarify, he would be 10x better at OLB than MLB, which is where you put him.
    I am aware of that, but i really thing Rams needs a killer LB, who can play both. It'll add something special on a LB corpse that is next to horrible. Curry plays the run really good (from what i've seen), and he can be used as one of the leagues best pass-rushers as well. The way i see it, it would be ideal for Rams to get him.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Thread Information