Thread: Report: BC's Raji failed drug test (AP)

Bookmark and Share
    Gold Standard

Report: BC's Raji failed drug test (AP)

Former Boston College lineman B.J. Raji, who is considered the top defensive tackle eligible for this month's NFL draft, reportedly failed a drug test at the NFL combine. The report, which did not identify the drug, was published on SI.com and attributed to unidentified NFL team sources. The Web site reported that Raji's name will be on a list of players who tested positive.
    What a DUMBASS! When are these idiots going to learn these decisions cost them $$. He may slide down the draft board for that dumb decision. Many teams do not like to risk a big money contract on a guy who shows such poor judgement. We'll see if this boneheaded move costs him money.
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

haha fail

i hate raji so i dont give a **** but it was probably weed, he failed one at BC too a while back

My Mood
    Impatient
    Well, that will certainly change a few teams options in the draft. The problem is that unless the NFL is doing hair samples, then the test is only good for like three days to maybe a week. So this guy couldnt stay clean for a week before the Combine. Thats just stupid.

Not that it means much to us, but I just saw that Raji did not fail his drug test.

Boston College defensive tackle prospect B.J. Raji has been informed that he did not fail a drug test at the NFL scouting combine, which contradicts a report that surfaced last week that stated he did.
    http://www.scoresreport.com/2009/04/...ail-drug-test/

Thread Information