Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I would love a new Sig... anyone wanna help me??

Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    You already have most if it as it is, it's no secret..LOL

I was going to pull an april fools trick on you and remove all of your gold and give it to some new member but I forgot
    Oooo, Ooooo, pick me!!!!

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

Quote Originally Posted by lloydfan4life View Post
    Oooo, Ooooo, pick me!!!!
    He said new member...you are old now...

..:: SIXBURGH ::..
    You guys (and girls) kill me, lol. TG had a good April Fools joke coming to him via AZ and I, but we never pulled it off due to time constraints. Maybe next year

Besides.. SA Plaza -> Richest Users. You will see I don't have the monopoly on SA's vault.

Oooo, Ooooo, pick me!!!!
    Ah.. you just missed the cut off, minimum posts have to be 805. tsk tsk Maybe I'll donate them to your best friend, Lumber?

My Mood
    Chatty
    I have money inthe bank I think but don't know how to get it out...

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

Quote Originally Posted by BR7 View Post
    Ah.. you just missed the cut off, minimum posts have to be 805. tsk tsk Maybe I'll donate them to your best friend, Lumber?
    Damn!

but, but, but, some of those posts were in the Lumber threads and they're now deleted, so actually I probably have less than 805!

Speaking of Lumber, I sorta miss the little queer. It's just not the same taking my aggressions out on this new tennessee toilet paper fag.

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

My Mood
    Chatty
    Damn!

but, but, but, some of those posts were in the Lumber threads and they're now deleted, so actually I probably have less than 805!

Speaking of Lumber, I sorta miss the little queer. It's just not the same taking my aggressions out on this new tennessee toilet paper fag.
    Lumber is back but this time he's Rodger Goodell...remember???? Now go get him!!!!

Damn!

Bah, their not totally deleted. They are still here in the SA Junkyard. So the posts count

I don't miss him one bit, lol. I don't even bother to check his other sites anymore. The choice for me is Lumber free!

Quote Originally Posted by TampaSteelGirl View Post
    Lumber is back but this time he's Rodger Goodell...remember???? Now go get him!!!!
    I dunno, Goodell's comments are somewhat coherent. So unless Timmy got a 2 year boost in his education by finishing the 7th grade, I doubt its him. lol
    Last edited by BR7; 04-09-2009 at 12:12 PM.

Bah, their not totally deleted. They are still here in the SA Junkyard. So the posts count

I don't miss him one bit, lol. I don't even bother to check his other sites anymore. The choice for me is Lumber free!

I dunno, Goodell's comments are somewhat coherent. So unless Timmy got a 2 year boost in his education by finishing the 7th grade, I doubt its him. lol
    I followed along at fannation & FNP for a little while but haven't checked on them in quite some time now. I figure I'll let others beat on him for a while. It was funny though when we finally got to him via his wife!

Yeah, I agree, Rodger, with a D, is a moron but he's definitely no Tim Lumber!

I'm rusty as all hell in Photoshop, so I faked it Lemme know if this is OK or not.

My Mood
    Chatty
    I'm rusty as all hell in Photoshop, so I faked it Lemme know if this is OK or not.

me likey!!!!!!

Thread Information