Thread: 7 Round Mock Draft

Bookmark and Share

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    I like this draft. If things go "according to plan" but as we all know, it never goes this smooth due to trades, reaches, blockbuster deals etc....
    This gives the team player depth at alot of positions and youth at some key positions like OL and DL.
    rd 1 Tyson Jackson, DE/DT, Louisiana State player that would give some spot relief at each Defensive end position during his rookie year and maybe the replacement for Aaron Smith or Brett Kiesel
    RD 2 Fenuki Tupou, OT, Oregon solid starter and good addition due to size could be starter in a year or 2 if Hills fails on Right side or starks stuggles on LT.
    Rd 3 Antoine Caldwell, C/OG, Alabama future starter for Hartwig or replacemant for Colon at RG
    rd 4 Frank Summers, FB/RB, Nevada-Las Vegas Rb depth steelers find solid role players in small schools or not with alot of miles.. not a great pass receiver
    rd 5 Joe Burnett, CB, Central Florida decent size 5'10 188 lbs solid in int's showing solid hands has a high return yardage average for 16 picks during career.
    rd 5 comp pick Louis Murphy, WR, Florida good size and played in big time school.
    rd 6 Gerald Cadogan, OT/OG, Penn State I really like this pick very good size and is fast for an OL can play OT or OG might be a steal if he develops
    rd 7 (from TB) Sammy Stroughter, WR, Oregon State productive player can't find alot about him not great size 6' 186 lbs but put up very good numbers.
    rd 7 Will Johnson, DT/DE, Michigan good size at 6'5" 285 and decent numbers, but he could develop, add weight and be a solid contributor.
    He's the draft and this does not take into account busts, breakout players, diamonds in the rough, all the other cliche' phrases about good and bad players.
    Oakland, Where Careers Go To Die!!!!!

http://myxilplik.mybrute.com

http://tironne.mybrute.com

Rookie Free Agent
    I easily could live with those top five, as well as the others.

I like addressing both sides of the line, early, with emphasis on O.

Thread Information