Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SA Message Board Mock Draft

Bookmark and Share
    Sweet we're up to 6 people...we're gettin there...
    Check out my post on the War Room board about a possible Message Board Mock Draft...it'll be fun!!!

Erhm.. I'll do it i guess
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    sounds like fun only if the resident "experts" don't criticize each and every move and just have fun with it...

if so then Im in...

*edited...
    PS. Can we take a vote on the Steelers pick when we get to it? Be a nice topic and interesting to see who's still on the board...
    Last edited by Zachintosh66; 04-01-2009 at 01:26 PM.
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    sounds like fun only if the resident "experts" don't criticize each and every move and just have fun with it...

if so then Im in...

*edited...
    PS. Can we take a vote on the Steelers pick when we get to it? Be a nice topic and interesting to see who's still on the board...

Yeah....there shouldnt be any criticizing..now if people wanna give their opinion on a pick someone made then fine...but not like go on a tirade saying you shouldnt have done this or that..blah blah blah...

As far as the Steelers pick...thats not a bad idea...i never thought of that...we'll have to see what some of the others think and all...that could make things a little more fun too!

And sweet we're up to 8 people...which means we could actually start soon...i'll give it another day or so and see if we get anymore..hopefully we do..if not...then i'll go over the rules/etc and we'll start soon!
    Check out my post on the War Room board about a possible Message Board Mock Draft...it'll be fun!!!

Draft Pick
    My Mood
    Impatient
    What time of day are we planning this?? I work 7-3pm, M-F. So those are no good for me :P

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas_43 View Post
    What time of day are we planning this?? I work 7-3pm, M-F. So those are no good for me :P

Well how it would work is that when we start...whoever has Detroit is on the clock and they have a certain amount of hours (probably somewhere around 12-15) to post their pick here, then when they pick the next team is up and so on..if your time limit is up and no pick/etc has been announced then you get skipped and do not get to pick until after the current team has (you will also be able to PM your pick(s) to me and i can post them if your not going to be around for say a couple days/etc). Its not going to be a live draft...that would be too hard to try to work out.

Draft Pick
    My Mood
    Impatient
    Ohh alright

Exclamation

Ok everyone...we're going to get the balling rolling a bit here....heres some more details on this thing....

- We will follow the draft order that is the most current when we officially start making picks (so the Cutler trade will have already happened/etc)

- We will first aim to do the first 3-4 rounds, and see where we are when we finish that vs. when the real draft is

- You may trade any players and any picks (from this yrs draft only), trades are to be negotiated via PM between the team GMs.

- All trades must be approved by BOTH teams (each team will post approval on the board/etc)

- In the first round you will have 12 hours to make your pick, if you do not make your pick within the 12 hours you will be skipped and the next team is on the clock...you will have your chance to pick again after that team is done (but you must announce your pick within a few hours time)....this all is to accomodate people in different time zones/etc....Rounds 2 and down you will have less to pick (like 6-8 hours or so maybe)

- If you are not going to be around when your pick will be up...you can PM me your top 2-3 picks and I will anounce the pick for you

- I will keep an updated list of the pick order, whos team is who, on the very 1st post in this thread...to make it easy to find. We will make a separate thread for all finalized trades to be posted (also a copy of this will be posted in the 1st post also)

I think those are the main points. But pretty much we just go through it like the real draft acting as teams GM's etc.....the only team not available to pick from is the Steelers...as we will have a vote (via PMs to me) as to who they will take. All other teams are up for grabs on a first come first serve basis. If at any point anybody new wants to join in then a few teams will be randomly picked for them (or if a few people volunteer to give up a team thats fine too).

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Pick FOUR teams (excluding PIT).

JoeThomas
    $teelers Rule
    ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
    Thomas_43
    MillerTime83
    JensK
    Zachintosh66
    THEcatch1043

First come first serve....if any new people join...some of us can give up a team to them.
    Last edited by THEcatch1043; 04-03-2009 at 11:27 PM.

i live in NY so i guess i can do JETS GIANTS? i dont really care who i get

Draft Pick
    My Mood
    Impatient
    I'll take Detroit, and Denver

Thread Information