Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: SA Message Board Mock Draft

Bookmark and Share
    Pro Bowl #2 and Counting JoeThomas's Avatar
    With the 4th Pick in the 2nd round of the SA Mock Draft the Cleveland Browns select Darius Butler, CB, UCONN

The Browns were happy to take the top rated corner left on the board. They had high hopes Lauranitis would fall to them as well as Moreno so they went with a tough corner that will give them depth at a position that hurt them last season.

The Seahawks are on the clock...

Seahawks are skipped too..thats another team of JensK...

However if anyone wants to make the picks for the Pats/Rams/Seahawks/Chargers...please take it upon yourself to do so (at least until JensK shows up again/etc)...otherwise i am skipping them for now...

Bengals are on the clock...
    Check out my post on the War Room board about a possible Message Board Mock Draft...it'll be fun!!!

This is getting ridiculous...i know people have other things going on and cant always be around for their picks...but if this keeps up we're going to be skipping 1/2 the teams (or just stop doing this all together)...so again i STRESS...that if its within a few picks of your team being up...please PM ME your top 5 or whatever player you want your team to pick...so if your not here i can announce them...though if you are here...thats fine...you can still announce em.

---------------------------------------

I'm going to make another executive decision and make the picks for the RAMS/PATS/SEAHAWKS..to try to be fair and get them picks that are fair to their position in the round...i figured id do this...instead of waitin until the END of the round (if they still havent picked) then pick for them...if these teams were up towards the end of the round that'd be another story....

The Patriots select...

Sean Smith, CB/S, Utah

Smith can play either CB/S...and will be groomed as a starter in either place...thats Pats could use help in this area even with a couple off season signings and smith was too good to pass up on.

The Rams select...

William Beatty, OT, UCONN

with Pace gone/etc...they need some help on the OL...and Beatty is a perfect fit.

The Seahawks select...

LeSean McCoy, RB, Pitt

Was thinking about going OL here, since they didnt in the 1st round..but after doing some research..RB is a bigger need for them as J. Jones hasnt performed as they expected...AND...they should be able to pick up some quality OL in the 3rd/4th rounds.

------------------------------------------

Bengals are skipped...Jags, Raiders and Packers are on the clock...i'm going to start putting THREE teams on the clock...no matter if they have the same GM or not...and it will be first come first serve for players of course....i wasnt going to do it this way...but we'll be VERY lucky if we even get round 2 done....soo...putting 3 teams up together...if one picks...then the next team is on the clock along with the teams who hasnt picked yet....follow me?

If we do this again next year...we will start much earlier among other things...i know that...

-------------------------------------------------

--- Added 4/17/2009 at 11:35 AM ---

With the 40th pick in the 09 NFL Draft...the Raiders select...

Brian Robiskie, WR, OSU

Again this is one of the Raiders top needs, all we have is a few overpaid WRs who arent as good as they once were, so after getting a pass rusher in the 1st round...we were confident that Robisikie would be here for this pick. He is a solid WR, great route runner, good hands...and will fit perfect in our scheme...could end up being our #1 WR.

---------------------------------------------------

Jags, Packers AND Bills are on the clock...

-----------------------------------------------------
    --- Added 4/17/2009 at 12:35 PM ---

VIA PM...

The Packers select...

Eben Britton, OT, AZ

-------------------------------------------

Jags, Bills and 49ers on the clock...

with the 43rd pick in the 09 Draft...the 49ers select...

Alphonso Smith, CB, Wake Forrest

This is the biggest need on the 49ers D right now..our CBs are showing their age, and we need a great young playmaker, and Alphonso fits that bill perfectly...

Jags, Bills and Dolphins are on the clock.....

---------------------------------------------

with the 44th pick in the NFL Draft...the Dolphins select...

William Moore, DB, Missouri

The Dolphins need some help in the DB area...and Moore is a talented player who could player CB or S for us.

Jags, Bills, and Giants are on the clock....
    Last edited by THEcatch1043; 04-17-2009 at 02:16 PM.
    Check out my post on the War Room board about a possible Message Board Mock Draft...it'll be fun!!!

wow not one person on or pick made/etc in almost over 24 hours....if this keeps up...i'm just gonna say we're done! Instead of wasting my time trying to keep this thing going/have some fun. i know people have lives/etc i do too...but man...ive pretty much made all but a couple picks in this 2nd round...and made a good bit more than my share in the 1st...if your not gonna be around a while...lemme know...or if its a short while...pm me picks..its not hard...just dont waste everyones time.
    Last edited by THEcatch1043; 04-18-2009 at 12:08 AM.

Draft Pick
    with the 38th pick in the 09 Draft...the Bengals select

Eric Wood, C, Louisville

--- Added 4/18/2009 at 06:24 AM ---

with th 42nd pick in the 09 draft the Bills select

Jamon Meredith, OT, South Carolina

Jags skipped....Giants, Texans and Patriots are on the clock....

Well its unfortunate...but based on the status of how things are going it looks like this draft is over...i hate to do it...but with only 2 other people besides myself...being around a lot/etc...its not worth our time continuing this thing. Maybe we can try again next year...

Miller check PMs...and anyone else who would like to do some more drafting PM me ASAP. Thanks and it was fun while it lasted.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    too bad was having fun
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    too bad was having fun
    I know i was too..until i started to have to make picks for a majority of the teams it seemed...and people disappeared....

we need to do it next year but the biggest problem for me is every time i go on the clock its during the weekend and i never get a chance to come on here during the weekends. im sorry if i was part of the messing it up group btw. the first round was fun!

Thread Information