Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Titans coming to Pittsburgh for the opener September 10th...

Bookmark and Share
    Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaSteelGirl View Post
    Damn!!!! A thursday night game!!! I hate that!!!
    I like it when its the first week. Then we get 10 days off...
    Be who you are, become what you dream....

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    While I think the game with the Titans will be a very good game and very close I still dont see the Steelers losing the opener here at home on that night with all the emotion surrounding Heinz Field that night with the Super Bowl celebration. Plus, the Steelers will go into that game having a lot of incentive and payback in mind for the Titans from last season and the terrible towel incident and wanting to prove to them who really was the better team in 2008 since they didnt meet in the playoffs since the Titans choked. There is just no way the Steelers will let Kerry Collins and the Titans come in here and beat them on opening night it just isnt going to happen take it to the bank...
    I rather see the Steelers play the Ravens, Vikings, or any other team on their schedule then the Titans in the opener.......I hate Jeff Fisher and the Titans........Fisher always has his teams ready to play the Steelers and really match up with us......I rather the Steelers play the Titans the last game of the year...lol

The Titans lost Haynesworth in free agency but Albert didn't play when the Titans kicked the Steelers *** in Tenn. last year......Their DL still gave the Steelers OL fits......Of course the Steelers can beat the Titans but this game is going to be a tough game that could go either way.....

The game is in Pittsburgh and the team will be hyped up being the defending the champs so that is a good thing.....Just as long the Steelers put Lendale White on IR then I'm good...lol I want to see that fat over-rated piece of crap go down for the count....lol

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Just as long the Steelers put Lendale White on IR then I'm good...lol I want to see that fat over-rated piece of crap go down for the count....lol
    I want to see Lenwhale get taken out by Harrisson, no doubt. Keith Bullock getting blown up by Hines would be a pretty sight too lol but I like that its the home opener, its fitting.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    We will spank these bitches, are you kidding me. Tomlin will be going into his third year and this team is going to have a whole new look. I bet they come out doing the, "We are the Titans dance," just to throw it in their funny looking faces....

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    How else would you like to start the 2009 season, kicking some Titan butt just to shove their noses in it is going to be awesome!

Too bad Nate, looks like you'll be starting off your new digs with a big L !!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    How else would you like to start the 2009 season, kicking some Titan butt just to shove their noses in it is going to be awesome!

Too bad Nate, looks like you'll be starting off your new digs with a big L !!!
    He better hope thats all he gets. I will bet my big screen he does not want to play in this game. Fear is running through him, i know it....

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Would you want to see Troy and Ryan coming across the middle to blast you 9 ways to Sunday when you try to catch the ball?

I'm sure Titans will try and pick his brain for what we like to do on offense to try and tip them off.

wow only about 180 days to go

My Mood
    Buzzed
    We all know somebody on the Titans is gonna get it. Maybe Hines blows up Bullock, or Harrisson powerbombs Lendale. Or hell, maybe both. NO MERCY on White, I dont care to see Nate get trashed as much as some of you might, he did go to Tennessee, but he also contributed to another Superbowl win as a Steeler, but hey...once he takes that field he knows better then anyone, Clark will be waiting up the middle lol

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Well if the new rules are passed by the NFL then Clark won't be blasting anybody this year....His hits on Welker and McGahee would be against the rules if these new rules are passed....Which is total crap......The NFL is becoming a pansy league no doubt....

Thread Information