Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Titans coming to Pittsburgh for the opener September 10th...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the united steeler nation.
    And to the franchise for which it stands. One nation of domination
    With the ability to crush you all.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Well if the new rules are passed by the NFL then Clark won't be blasting anybody this year....His hits on Welker and McGahee would be against the rules if these new rules are passed....Which is total crap......The NFL is becoming a pansy league no doubt....
    I could see the Clark hit on McGahee, head to head at full speed, being taken out. Even though McGahee did see Clark coming, if you watch here at 0:35 McGahee braces himself for it, and Clark defenatley leads with his shoulder, but they butt heads and McGahee gets the **** end of it.

That hit on Welker was perfect I didnt see anything wrong with that one. Even Welker himself said after the game that he didnt expect any kind of apology from Clark, it was a football hit and he expects it. Welker is tough guy though he can handle it.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Great way to start the season, like everyone else said....its payback baby!!! Plus a shutout won't hurt either

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    Buzzed
    This is confirmed too, I just saw it on NFL Network, kickoff weekend is infact Titans/Steelers Sept 10, Bears/Packers Sunday night and Bills/Patriots Monday night.

My Mood
    panthers-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I rather see the Steelers play the Ravens, Vikings, or any other team on their schedule then the Titans in the opener.......I hate Jeff Fisher and the Titans........Fisher always has his teams ready to play the Steelers and really match up with us......I rather the Steelers play the Titans the last game of the year...lol

The Titans lost Haynesworth in free agency but Albert didn't play when the Titans kicked the Steelers *** in Tenn. last year......Their DL still gave the Steelers OL fits......Of course the Steelers can beat the Titans but this game is going to be a tough game that could go either way.....

The game is in Pittsburgh and the team will be hyped up being the defending the champs so that is a good thing.....Just as long the Steelers put Lendale White on IR then I'm good...lol I want to see that fat over-rated piece of crap go down for the count....lol
    It will be a hard fought close game no doubt but in the end the Steelers will prevail and start the year off 1-0. Like Mike Tomlin said on the podium when the Steelers were hoisting the Lombardi Trophy on Feb 1st 7 weeks ago Steelers football is 60 minutes, it's never going to be pretty, throw style points out the window. That's all they need to do 32 is find a way to win this game and start the season 1-0 and move on from there.

When do they release the rest of the schedule?

My Mood
    panthers-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    How else would you like to start the 2009 season, kicking some Titan butt just to shove their noses in it is going to be awesome!

Too bad Nate, looks like you'll be starting off your new digs with a big L !!!
    What is going to be going through Nate's head that night when the Super Bowl 43 celebration is going on in pregame, and the championship flag or banner is lowered down, and the team runs out of the tunnel and he is standing on the other sideline in his gay baby blue Titans uniform.

#1 Hater of the other 30 SteelCityMan786's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by igor0190 View Post
    When do they release the rest of the schedule?
    Early to mid april.

Awaiting Seven...
    Looks like the Steelers will start off the 2009 season at 1-0.

God i would love to go to this game! i get money from school every year and this year me and my mom will be making the long trip from titan hell to the beautiful burgh! ive never been to pittsburgh before! i can't wait! ive been dying to see the boys play in the burgh! last year when we played the titans was the first time i had seen the boys play in person! it was a great experience but i bet its nothing like being completely surrounded by the beautiful black and gold colors and those terrible towels! i cant wait to see how much tickets are cuz i really wanna see the rematch! we will be looking to prove a point!
    HERE WE GO!! HERE WE GO!! HERE WE GO STEELERS!! HERE WE GO!! PITTSBURGH'S GOIN TO THE SUPERBOWL!! We're gonna be the first to 6!!!

Thread Information