Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What WR will the Steelers sign......?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Bookmark and Share
    Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by BFISHIN80 View Post
    Thats crazy talk.....Sweed has been a bust thus far....Some guys can't adjust to the speed of the NFL. There will be no chance for sweed to be a starting wide out this year or even next year. Dont you guys listen to Satellite Radio....Sweed just didnt pan out, thats why he was out 4 instead of 3 this past year.
    Fine...Then Ronald Curry it is...lol
    Be who you are, become what you dream....

Limas Sweed

Then why are the Steelers going to sign a Free Agent wide out.....Why would they ??? Cause Sweed is not ready.
    I'm your Huckleberry

Steel City Mafia # 632
    Sweed at # 2!!!!! Wow....What team have you been watching. Holt will want way to much money...

Limas Sweed is not going to be 2 or 3 this year....
    Sweed will easily be #3..he's shown enough flashes this past year and with another off season program under his belt he'll be fine. Holmes didn't exactly lite it up his 1st year either..it wasn't until he caught that game winning TD the last game of the season to knock Cincy out of the playoffs that he really broke out.Whoever we get..and we'll grab someone when all the smoke of free agency clears, will be a non-big name guy that is a solid depth addition..no more.

"He's running around there, running his mouth, doing all that, but if you watch him on film and really look, where was Ray Lewis? He was nowhere to be found. I could have tackled the water boy and had as many tackles as him. He didn't do nothing today. He's all mouth. When you talk like that, that's what happens: You get hit in the mouth. He's over there crying now, thinking about what went wrong. You got your *** whipped, that's what." ~ Peazy

Thats crazy talk.....Sweed has been a bust thus far....Some guys can't adjust to the speed of the NFL. There will be no chance for sweed to be a starting wide out this year or even next year. Dont you guys listen to Satellite Radio....Sweed just didnt pan out, thats why he was out 4 instead of 3 this past year.
    oh ****, we dont listen to pat kirwin on satellite radio....i didnt realize he had this sweet intel that we regular people dont have.

he was a ****ing rookie, nate had 3 years of experience....WR is very hard to play as a rookie especially on a team with a 1, 2, 3 wr that are all very solid. he was a man among boys in college, he didnt have to do much to dominate, now hes gonna be adjusted. sweed has not been a bust, you cant call him a bust yet. every rookie from that class is a bust if sweed is. one game of actual playing time at the end of the season when ward got hurt doesnt make him a bust....he had a solid game too. i bet you are one of the ones who called timmons a bust until he proved he could ball last season. mendenhall must be a bust too. he didnt play at all during 08, maybe like 15 snaps during mop up duty at the end of the games

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Denton View Post
    Fine...Then Ronald Curry it is...lol
    lol the final piece...

SWEED

Quote Originally Posted by ItAintEasyBeingPeazy View Post
    Sweed will easily be #3..he's shown enough flashes this past year and with another off season program under his belt he'll be fine. Holmes didn't exactly lite it up his 1st year either..it wasn't until he caught that game winning TD the last game of the season to knock Cincy out of the playoffs that he really broke out.Whoever we get..and we'll grab someone when all the smoke of free agency clears, will be a non-big name guy that is a solid depth addition..no more.
    Hey....what flashes has he shown in the NFL? Thats all I was saying, the Steelers are going to sign a free agent WR this year.....who is it gonna be?????????????????/
    I'm your Huckleberry

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Hey....what flashes has he shown in the NFL? Thats all I was saying, the Steelers are going to sign a free agent WR this year.....who is it gonna be?????????????????/
    Whos left on the market and I will tell you...give me the top 5 left out there. It keeps changing and I have not been current this last week due to Golden Girl reruns...
    Be who you are, become what you dream....

hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    oh ****, we dont listen to pat kirwin on satellite radio....i didnt realize he had this sweet intel that we regular people dont have.

he was a ****ing rookie, nate had 3 years of experience....WR is very hard to play as a rookie especially on a team with a 1, 2, 3 wr that are all very solid. he was a man among boys in college, he didnt have to do much to dominate, now hes gonna be adjusted. sweed has not been a bust, you cant call him a bust yet. every rookie from that class is a bust if sweed is. one game of actual playing time at the end of the season when ward got hurt doesnt make him a bust....he had a solid game too. i bet you are one of the ones who called timmons a bust until he proved he could ball last season. mendenhall must be a bust too. he didnt play at all during 08, maybe like 15 snaps during mop up duty at the end of the games
    Tell me what Eddie Royal did as a rookie there smart guy.....Nope those other guys arent busts.....I just think Sweed will be for another year. So lets here some more of your infinite wisdom.
    I'm your Huckleberry

Steel City Mafia # 632
    the Steelers are going to sign a free agent WR this year.....who is it gonna be?????????????????/
    Matt MuthaFuc*in Jones

"He's running around there, running his mouth, doing all that, but if you watch him on film and really look, where was Ray Lewis? He was nowhere to be found. I could have tackled the water boy and had as many tackles as him. He didn't do nothing today. He's all mouth. When you talk like that, that's what happens: You get hit in the mouth. He's over there crying now, thinking about what went wrong. You got your *** whipped, that's what." ~ Peazy

Matt Jones

Quote Originally Posted by ItAintEasyBeingPeazy View Post
    Matt MuthaFuc*in Jones
    Maybe before he started shoveling chalk up his nose.......not now.
    I'm your Huckleberry

Thread Information