Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wouldn't it be Sweet?

Bookmark and Share

Wouldn't it be Sweet?

If we could nab Shipley for our new center. We could maybe place some players on our line back to some of thier natural positions.
    I think he would be an excellent addition. Just don't know if he would be around when we have our pick. Wishfull thinking i guess.

Steel City Mafia # 632
    now your talking! lol.
    Let me put on my Blue and White sunglasses for a minute.....I think because of his size he'll go late in the draft and would be a steal for someone..so why not us? I'd be happy with Maybin, D-Will and Shipley in the Black and Gold.

"He's running around there, running his mouth, doing all that, but if you watch him on film and really look, where was Ray Lewis? He was nowhere to be found. I could have tackled the water boy and had as many tackles as him. He didn't do nothing today. He's all mouth. When you talk like that, that's what happens: You get hit in the mouth. He's over there crying now, thinking about what went wrong. You got your *** whipped, that's what." ~ Peazy

Quote Originally Posted by ItAintEasyBeingPeazy View Post
    now your talking! lol.
    Let me put on my Blue and White sunglasses for a minute.....I think because of his size he'll go late in the draft and would be a steal for someone..so why not us? I'd be happy with Maybin, D-Will and Shipley in the Black and Gold.
    shipley has a terrible build for a center, i like williams ok, at least to start out as a returner, maybin has some serious serious bulk issues, hes weak and very lanky

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    His height may hurt his draft stock, but his strength, work ethic and intelligence will help him. I'm on the fence with him. I kinda like the pick.
    Be who you are, become what you dream....

Steel City Mafia # 632
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    shipley has a terrible build for a center, i like williams ok, at least to start out as a returner, maybin has some serious serious bulk issues, hes weak and very lanky
    lol..i was wondering how long it'd be till you posted on this. But I'd have to agree with all 3 of those things.On Maybin's defense he did show up at the combine 20 lbs heavier..so i'm sure he could get to the size he needs to be effective..could be another Jason Taylor type guy.He's been all over the place on the mock drafts because of his bulk..it will be interesting to see where he ends up.

"He's running around there, running his mouth, doing all that, but if you watch him on film and really look, where was Ray Lewis? He was nowhere to be found. I could have tackled the water boy and had as many tackles as him. He didn't do nothing today. He's all mouth. When you talk like that, that's what happens: You get hit in the mouth. He's over there crying now, thinking about what went wrong. You got your *** whipped, that's what." ~ Peazy

lol..i was wondering how long it'd be till you posted on this. But I'd have to agree with all 3 of those things.On Maybin's defense he did show up at the combine 20 lbs heavier..so i'm sure he could get to the size he needs to be effective..could be another Jason Taylor type guy.He's been all over the place on the mock drafts because of his bulk..it will be interesting to see where he ends up.
    maybin will certainly play in a 34, he would get devoured with his hand down full time. i think he needs to add a little more weight and get stronger. hes really bad at shedding blocks and hes not very fast...the one thing that works for him the most is hes very explosive and gets a great jump when the ball gets snapped. i think he'll end up going mid second by someone who can give him a year to two

Steel City Mafia # 632
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    maybin will certainly play in a 34, he would get devoured with his hand down full time. i think he needs to add a little more weight and get stronger. hes really bad at shedding blocks and hes not very fast...the one thing that works for him the most is hes very explosive and gets a great jump when the ball gets snapped. i think he'll end up going mid second by someone who can give him a year to two
    Yea alot of mocks got him going in the 1st round which i thought was a stretch,he's so raw and undeveloped yet..wish he would have stayed at PSU for another year.I'd love to see us grab him but not with our 1st pick, and i know he wouldn't last until we picked again.I don't know what the deal with Bruce Davis is..but i'm hoping he can contribute alot more this year.

Yea alot of mocks got him going in the 1st round which i thought was a stretch,he's so raw and undeveloped yet..wish he would have stayed at PSU for another year.I'd love to see us grab him but not with our 1st pick, and i know he wouldn't last until we picked again.I don't know what the deal with Bruce Davis is..but i'm hoping he can contribute alot more this year.
    well bruce davis has 2 studs in front of him, im not surprised he was hardly even dressed considering woodley and harrison are badasses and timmons was able to spell either one of them while foote came back inside....that being said i hate bruce davis, i cant believe we passed on avril for him, i just look at davis and see failure

Eh, Davis can get to the QB and I think it is a bit of a stretch to say he's a failure at this point. Granted, Avril would have been the better pick, but Davis isn't quite as stiff as him (thus better in coverage)

im not calling him a failure at all, but i wouldnt be surprised if he turned out t be one i just dont have high hopes for him

Thread Information