Thread: Kiper and McShay's Steeler Picks

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel

Kiper and McShay's Steeler Picks

32. Pittsburgh Steelers (12-4)

Kiper pick: Darius Butler, CB, Connecticut -- Butler might not be as good as Vontae Davis or Malcolm Jenkins, but he should be a good fit for the defending champs.

McShay pick: Alphonso Smith, CB, Wake Forest -- Offensive line no longer is the pressing need it once was for the Steelers, so they can address other needs. Smith lacks ideal size and elite top-end speed, but he's a physical corner with excellent instincts and ball skills.
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Rookie Free Agent
    Not crazy about either of those guys; have to see who else is on the board at #32.

I still would be looking OL-DL.

i hope not

Gold Standard
    These guys never get the Steelers picks right. I like the fact that they picked these guys for that very reason!
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

Draft Pick
    I wouldnt be mad with Butler. I see him going way earlier though like in the 20-27 range. The only reason he is rated so low is because he didnt have a stat happy senior season and thats because they didnt throw his way. Only way im mad with Butler is if Jackson or Beatty is there.

im pretty anti corner in the first round every year but this year especially with there being over 10 corners that will go in rounds 2 and 3. if his name isnt vontae hes not worth a first round pick to me. vontae is ****ing nasty, while these guys are all like leon hall, ty hill, jonathan joseph who are all bum *** corners that go much higher than they should.

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    im pretty anti corner in the first round every year but this year especially with there being over 10 corners that will go in rounds 2 and 3. if his name isnt vontae hes not worth a first round pick to me. vontae is ****ing nasty, while these guys are all like leon hall, ty hill, jonathan joseph who are all bum *** corners that go much higher than they should.
    I agree. I think we can wait on a CB in the first. Although OL - DL would be my preference, we all know the Steelers will pick whoever is there highest rated can't miss player in RND 1.

Thread Information