Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: K Trains mock

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by DCBill View Post
    I like Robinson at $32, even though he may be a reach. It's tough for rookies to start, but I think Stapleton is too small and Robinson could find his way into the starting lineup early.

Robinson in the first means DL in #2 (hopefully Jarron Gilbert, if he's still there). Best available OL in the third, if not a CB.

After that, in no particular order, another OL and DL, S, WR, KR.

(Remember, I am counting on 9, if not 10 picks for us.)
    The Steelers will be going BPA that fits a need all the way through. They would never predetermine certain positions for certain rounds.

ive decided that there is a ridicluous amount of corners to go in the second and third round that taking one at 32 is just dumb unless his name his vontae who certainly wont be there

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i wouldnt be thrilled with robinson either, i wouldnt absolutely hate it though. i would rather move out of that spot completely, either aggressivly and move up to get a guy they want or down. i wouldnt hate landing robinson or mack or unger, but i would prefer not to, especially at 32.

im just not huge on sean smith...i rarely like corners in the first and hes not one of the few. this is a very deep cornerback draft, and colbert has said that before...i dont think they would reach for one with the chance of grabbing one of the second or third round guys later on.
    I think trading the pick regardless is the best move.....If the Steelers can't trade up for a top OT or a player they really like or want then I'm all for them trading down to land more picks......

I've said this before and I'll say it again... I will be extremely disappointed if the Steelers don't move up in the draft and do everything they can to get a O-Lineman who can contribute right away. We are going to be getting comp picks for Faneca and Haggans right? It is going to be hard for more than 3 or 4 rookies to have a chance to crack the roster, so why not trade a pick or two away in an effort to get some studs!

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    ive decided that there is a ridicluous amount of corners to go in the second and third round that taking one at 32 is just dumb unless his name his vontae who certainly wont be there
    Corners will go in the first and the second. The ones with the most potential to be starters will go in the first and early second.

Thread Information