Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: 3-4 Personel

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #1
    2nd String darnik44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ellwood City, PA
    Posts
    565

    3-4 Personel

    Note: Not all ht/wt are 100% accurate.

    3-4 Nose Tackles

    1. B.J. Raji, 6-1, 325, Boston College
    2. Terrence Taylor, 6-0, 318, Michigan
    3. Myron Pryor, 6-0, 319, Kentucky
    4. Adrian Grady, 6-1, 305, Louisville
    5. Roy Miller, 6-1, 310, Texas


    3-4 Defensive Ends

    1. Tyson Jackson, 6-4, 295, Louisiana State
    2. Jarron Gilbert, 6-5, 285, San Jose State*
    3. Fili Moala, 6-5, 300, Southern California
    4. Robert Ayers, 6-3, 270, Tennessee
    5. Ron Brace, 6-3, 324, Boston College
    6. Kyle Moore, 6-6, 274, Southern California
    7. Alex Magee, 6-3, 295, Purdue
    8. Dorell Scott, 6-4, 315, Clemson
    9. Ricky Jean-Francois, 6-3, 290, Louisiana State*
    10. Khalif Mitchell, 6-6, 305, East Carolina
    11. Delmonte Bolden, 6-6, 290, Tennessee
    12. Darryl Richard, 6-4 290, Georgia Tech
    13. Pannel Egboh, 6-6, 275, Stanford
    14. Rulon Davis, 6-5, 285, California
    15. Ty Steinkuhler, 6-3 285, Nebraska
    16. Corvey Irvin, 6-4, 300, Georgia
    17. Ra'Shon Harris, 6-4, 300, Oregon
    18. Will Johnson, 6-5, 286, Michigan
    19. Jarius Wynn, 6-3, 273, Georgia
    20. John Williams, 6-6, 261, Oklahoma

    3-4 Inside Linebackers
    1. Aaron Curry, 6-2, 246, Wake Forest
    2. Rey Maualuga, 6-3, 260, Southern California
    3. Brian Cushing, 6-4, 255, Southern California
    4. James Laurinaitis, 6-3, 240, Ohio State
    5. Jasper Brinkley, 6-2, 270, South Carolina
    6. Zach Follett, 6-1, 238, California
    7. Tyrone McKenzie, 6-2, 235, South Florida
    8. Jason Phillips, 6-1, 235, Texas Christian
    9. Stanley Arnoux, 6-1, 240, Wake Forest
    10. Worrell Williams, 6-1, 248, California
    11. Daniel Holtzclaw, 6-1, 246, Eastern Michigan
    12. Josh Mauga, 6-2, 245, Nevada
    13. Nick Reed, 6-1, 247, Oregon
    14. Orion Martin, 6-2, 252, Virginia Tech
    15. Anthony Felder, 6-3, 241, California
    16. Ronnie Palmer, 6-3, 245, Arizona
    17. Victor Butler, 6-2, 241, Oregon State
    18. Moise Fokou, 6-2, 233, Maryland
    19. Jamar Chaney, 6-1, 260, Mississippi State
    20. Stephen Hodge, 6-0, 234, Texas Christian


    3-4 Outside Linebackers

    1. Brian Orakpo, 6-4, 260, Texas
    2. Michael Johnson, 6-7, 260, Georgia Tech
    3. Clay Mathews, 6-3, 240, Southern California
    4. Aaron Maybin, 6-4, 249, Penn State#
    5. Lawrence Sidbury, 6-4, 265, Richmond
    6. Everette Brown, 6-1, 252, Florida State*
    7. Larry English, 6-3, 250, Northern Illinois
    8. Clint Sintim, 6-3, 254, Virginia
    9. Conner Barwin, 6-4, 255, Cincinnati
    10. David Veikune, 6-2, 254, Hawaii
    11. Cody Brown, 6-3, 248, Connecticut
    12. Tim Jamison, 6-3, 265, Michigan
    13. Paul Kruger, 6-5, 255, Utah#
    14. Michael Bennett, 6-4, 262, Texas A&M
    15. Will Davis, 6-3, 260, Illinois
    16. Brandon Williams, 6-4, 260, Texas Tech*
    17. Derek Walker, 6-4, 272, Illinois
    18. Ian Campbell, 6-4, 255, Kansas State
    19. Jeremy Lomax, 6-4, 248, Georgia
    20. Jamaal Westerman, 6-3, 256, Rutgers
    21. Matt Schaugnessy, 6-5, 255, Wisconsin
    22. Kirston Pittman, 6-3, 256, Louisiana State
    23. Diyral Briggs, 6-4, 236, Bowling Green
    24. Antonio Appleby, 6-4, 250, Virginia
    25. Antwain Robinson, 6-3, 255, Arkansas

  2. #2
    K Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    17,735
    i like terrence taylor, he put up a monsterous 37 reps hes a good sleeper pick for NT, hes already better than branch will ever be in the pros.

    the tope 4 DEs are spot on, ayers needs to add like 15-20 pounds though

    i think curry would be considered for both spots as a LB, hes vestatile enough, both USC guys would do well as MLBs but i think laurantis would struggle to shed off guards in a big way....but then again i dont like lauranitis at all.

    i dont like orakpo or johnson as OLBs....they need to put their hand down and be a full time 43 end, i think brown would be sick as an OLB though, matthews could be decent and i think maybin is too lanky for it, he needs to put on 15 or so pounds as well

  3. #3
    2nd String darnik44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ellwood City, PA
    Posts
    565
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i like terrence taylor, he put up a monsterous 37 reps hes a good sleeper pick for NT, hes already better than branch will ever be in the pros.

    the tope 4 DEs are spot on, ayers needs to add like 15-20 pounds though

    i think curry would be considered for both spots as a LB, hes vestatile enough, both USC guys would do well as MLBs but i think laurantis would struggle to shed off guards in a big way....but then again i dont like lauranitis at all.

    i dont like orakpo or johnson as OLBs....they need to put their hand down and be a full time 43 end, i think brown would be sick as an OLB though, matthews could be decent and i think maybin is too lanky for it, he needs to put on 15 or so pounds as well
    I'm with you on most of that, and I'm also not a big Laurinaitis guy. He just has to figure in there somewhere. He's plenty athletic enough.

    I don't agree with Brown. I think he's a big risk. I highly doubt he goes in the first round. He's only 6-1 1/2. I've also seen way too many dominant can't miss FSU DE's bust.

  4. #4
    K Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    17,735
    Quote Originally Posted by darnik44 View Post
    I'm with you on most of that, and I'm also not a big Laurinaitis guy. He just has to figure in there somewhere. He's plenty athletic enough.

    I don't agree with Brown. I think he's a big risk. I highly doubt he goes in the first round. He's only 6-1 1/2. I've also seen way too many dominant can't miss FSU DE's bust.
    i dont think hes a first round guy either, but i do think he can be incredibly effective as an OLB, he would simply get eaten alive as a 43end but hes a sick athlete and his size or lack of makes him an interesting prospect because hes pretty quick even though his 4.73 was a little disappointing. hes listed as 6-4 256 at FSU...what a ****ing joke, but hes got great burst off the line and pass rushing ability.

    timmons ran a 4.59 but is a little lighter than brown, if he could have gotten up in the mid 4.6s teams would probably be more inclined to take a shot on him and try him out at a couple different linebacker spots because he is a tremendous athlete and has some good bulk to him

  5. #5
    Draft Pick
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    228
    Kyle Moore is my guy. Crowded in a very talented USC defense he gets lost. He can put on more weight and he is just solid all around. He wont give you the stand out numbers in sacks or anything but he hold his own at the line.

  6. #6
    K Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    17,735
    kyle moore is a little light, he would need to add quite a bit of weight to play DE in a 34

  7. #7
    2nd String darnik44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ellwood City, PA
    Posts
    565
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    kyle moore is a little light, he would need to add quite a bit of weight to play DE in a 34
    Not uncommon to have to manufacture 3-4 personel. In most cases they aren't the ideal size. If he were to end up with the Steelers he would have 2 solid years atleast to pack on 15-20 pounds before he would be called on to step into the starting lineup. His game is perfectly suited to be a 5 technique, that the big buzz on him. He's a classic stack and shed DE.

  8. #8
    K Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    17,735
    Quote Originally Posted by darnik44 View Post
    He's a classic stack and shed DE.

    i agree...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Fox Sports - Steelers - Strategy and Personel
    By Steelx in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-24-2006, 01:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •