Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nate Visits With Titans; **UPDATE** Nate Sign with Titans

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean Denton View Post
    I think it was because of his crappy hair cut. He's no MR. T.....lol
    I will not put Nate down.... however.... I will agree with this!

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Hell I wish Nate well (except against us)....lol I don't blame him for seeking the pay day he wants....He was solid WR for the Steelers but his loss only hurts the depth......Sweed needs to step up and feel the third WR role anyways.....I'm excited to see Sweed development....The Steelers still should draft a WR or maybe bring in a cheap vet......

I wish Nate well. im just glad i dont have to scream at the tv "CATCH THE FU*KIN BALL NATE" ever again!!! I have to agree with Ktrain, nates gonna get lost in the shuffle in TEN. He isnt a game changer by any means, and they didnt have a phenominal passing game either. I see a very Randle-El-esk career in his future... minus the return yards!!!

--- Added 3/2/2009 at 05:32 PM ---

Here's to us drafting Derrick Williams in the second round to immediately be head and shoulders better than nate ever was with us!!! Not to mention the stage being set for Limas

My Mood
    saints-hater
    It will be fun smacking Nate around on opening night at Heinz Field during the Super Bowl celebration if the Titans are indeed the week 1 opening night opponent here.

--- Added 3/2/2009 at 05:35 PM ---

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Denton View Post
    LOL...funnny how we all wanted him to stay, and the minute he's gone we think he sucks...hahahah...no homers on this site....hahahahaha
    I didnt want him to stay and as a matter of fact I am pleased to say good riddance to you stone hands Nate dont let the door hit you on the way out...

two words: RYAN CLARK!!! God what i would give to see a Wes Welker type hit on Nate!!!

..:: SIXBURGH ::..
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Steeler View Post
    He'll end up being nothing just as every other receiver who has left the Steelers.
    Thigpen II. Seeking a payday for producing one, maybe two years.. worked well for Yancy, lol.

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcitysfinestXL View Post
    two words: RYAN CLARK!!! God what i would give to see a Wes Welker type hit on Nate!!!
    you might get your wish this season. What do you want to bet nate sits that game out...lol
    Be who you are, become what you dream....

My Mood
    saints-hater
    http://www.titansonline.com/news/new...php?PRKey=6637

If you read the transcript from the Nate Washington press conference toward the middle of the link posted above he was quoted as saying he was pretty much leaving Pittsburgh to come to Pittsburgh since the situation in Tennessee is pretty much the same thing as Pittsburgh. Well there are a few differences Nate. You signed with Tennessee for 4 years 16 million because the Steelers wouldnt give you a sniff of that kind of money. Also, the Steelers have a legit chance to win a Super Bowl in 2009. The Titans despite their great run of 13-3 this past season I believe has no chance to win the Super Bowl in 2009

My Mood
    afc-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryNJ View Post
    I'm so glad he's gone, he sucked the entire time he was here!
    I dont think its fair to say that, Nate came up big in that Giants game, and he had some decent catches and runs last season. I know he dropped a few balls, but the guy put his work in. I dont usually like to see anybody go, but Nate wasnt worth what he was asking, he just won the Superbowl his rates went up and other teams will pay. Now I'm interested to see what this Sweed guy can do, time for him to step it up!!

--- Added 3/2/2009 at 06:49 PM ---

Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    It will be fun smacking Nate around on opening night at Heinz Field during the Super Bowl celebration if the Titans are indeed the week 1 opening night opponent here.
    I want the Titans, week 1. So they watch the championship ceremony at the beginning and have to deal with 70,000 terrible towels...and a couple power bombs from James Harrisson and a couple smacks from Clark

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Teams just never learn do they. Super Bowl champ ARE went to Redskins, what has he done..nothing. Thigpen before that like BR7 said. Now Nate...the Steelers are the premier front office in the league. They know when a player is or isn't worth the money and if he is they are willing to pony up the dough. If the Steelers don't think Nate is worth 16m then sure go ahead TN, overpay him and you'll find out!

Thread Information