Thread: My idea

Bookmark and Share
    Draft Pick

My idea

I'd like to see one of these three be our pick Beatty/Mack/Unger. Beatty probably wont be there, but Mack will be a solid pick and center for years. But I think Miami will take Mack though so Unger will probably be our pick. However if he is not there trade down and pick up a Wood/Gilbert/Britt and a Lewis with the later 2nd. As for our first 3rd rounder if Green/Kemp are there we should take one of them. Although ever since darnik put up his mock Iv been liking the idea of Burnett.

Iv seen a lot of mocks and some dont even have Cornelius Lewis in them untill the 4th. I believe he is our guy in the late 2nd and a steal at that spot. Even though he got a couple of suspensions and was let go from Florida State the steelers will take him. All bets are off if Beatty is there though he is a monster.

Lastly I think the Steelers dont want to pick OL too heavy the first day and I enjoy picturing Kenny Britt in a Steelers uniform. At the most 2 out of our 4 picks and I would stand up and applaud that.

Ideal draft... Beatty-Britt-Lewis-Burnett

Thoughts???
    Last edited by MillerTime83; 02-27-2009 at 02:03 PM.

If our two Texas Longhorns can come through (Limas Sweed and Tony Hills) WR and RT aren't in play. I have no clue how the Steelers feel about either of them, but it would be great to see them both pan out.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Kenny Britt is a beast and he is one of my favorite players in this draft....I would have no problem with him being the pick at 32........Nicks from North Carolina is another favorite of mine....I also like Maclin but he won't be there at 32........

I also like Brandon Tate, Mike Thomas, and Jarret Dillard as WR's go in this draft..........

I also like William Beatty and especially after he added the weight......When he was listed at around 290 pre-combine....I felt he was tad to lite.....I really hope Cornelius Lewis is a Steeler........I wouldn't complain about Alex Mack but Eric Wood is my favorite center in this draft.....I have seen him play more then Mack so I'm biased...lol

do you like beatty more than britton yet? lol

Thread Information