Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would STEELER NATION like to see play in the season opener?

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Love

Question Who would STEELER NATION like to see play in the season opener?

My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by BLKNGLDSCORPIO View Post
    I started a thread like this a few weeks ago where I stated that I hope it's the Tennessee Titans because I feel the Steelers have unfinished business with them after what occured with them in that loss in December. Plus, the whole towel incident with Lendale White,Bulluck,and Jevon Kearse. It would be great to bring the Titans in here that first game where the 08 Championship banner would be raised and they would have to deal with a sea of yellow terrible towels. It would be a good dose of payback to the Titans for what they did to the towel in December and for the loss they gave the Steelers which was the only game the Steelers lost out of the last 10 games of the season seeing that they won 9 of their last 10 games including playoffs. So my pick would be the Tennessee Titans but I just have a gut feeling for some reason that it's going to be the Minnesota Vikings in the opener on that Thursday night September 10th. Just a gut feeling I have we will see if I am right when the schedule comes out in about another 7 weeks or so and we find out for sure which team it will be.

Titans!!

but I think it might be Green Bay

Titans or Ravens.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    I started a thread like this a few weeks ago where I stated that I hope it's the Tennessee Titans because I feel the Steelers have unfinished business with them after what occured with them in that loss in December. Plus, the whole towel incident with Lendale White,Bulluck,and Jevon Kearse. It would be great to bring the Titans in here that first game where the 08 Championship banner would be raised and they would have to deal with a sea of yellow terrible towels. It would be a good dose of payback to the Titans for what they did to the towel in December and for the loss they gave the Steelers which was the only game the Steelers lost out of the last 10 games of the season seeing that they won 9 of their last 10 games including playoffs. So my pick would be the Tennessee Titans but I just have a gut feeling for some reason that it's going to be the Minnesota Vikings in the opener on that Thursday night September 10th. Just a gut feeling I have we will see if I am right when the schedule comes out in about another 7 weeks or so and we find out for sure which team it will be.
    Me too!!! Titans for sure!!!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

definitely the titans need a tast of steeler medicine.... what they did was totally messed up.. if we played them again we would send em back to tennessee without a win on their record... i know we would win this time.. it would be nice to play the ratbirds too.. we could beat them for the fourth time.. i hate them with a passion so to beat them again would be wonderful!!!!! steelers all the way!!
    "Die Hard Steelers Fan; Don't Bother Me, It's Football Season!

Reppin' 724
    the clowns....lets break their fans hearts early this season

STEELER NATION RULES
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Titans! They need to feel the wrath of the Terrible Towel!

I agree with everyone. I want the Titans and LenWhale White but, knowing the NFL the Steelers-Ravens match up would probably get better ratings.

Chopper Challenge Champion SteelerNC's Avatar
    My Mood
    Bungals
    Titans or the Rat-birds

Thread Information