Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BRC in da house !

#1 Hater of the other 30 SteelCityMan786's Avatar
    If we did we'd be a bit DER DER DER(trying to do Carlos Mencia's retarded saying) in the head. He helped make Steelers Fever and Steeleraddicts what they are today.
    Last edited by SteelCityMan786; 08-07-2006 at 08:11 PM.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Yup, koopa always keeps things interesting. LOL

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    lol, I ain't cheating on steelersfever, we're on a break lol....I’m just looking around for a new home, steelersfever is turning into somewhat of a bitch site, you can't even say anything without getting reported lol.......and it seems steelersfever (the admin) is more into the money he gets from all the clicks then he is the members. you can tell with all those new "forums" he's put that don't lead you anywhere. hopefully I can find a new home here, not sure I think steelersfan is disappointed in me from his other site (which is conveniently in my sig for you to click on and join and have fun lol) plus this site has vbookie lol, and on this site i can always say i was the first member to join (aside from steelersfan) and on steelersfever i can only say i was number 500 or whatever number i am lol
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

My Mood
    Addicted
    TSZ is another whole story koopa. You are more than welcome here anytime.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelersfan
    TSZ is another whole story koopa. You are more than welcome here anytime.

well if that's the case i probably found my new steeler home. i'll probably still post a little on steelersfever but i'll try to spend most of my time talkin steeler football here
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Quote Originally Posted by koopa
    well if that's the case i probably found my new steeler home. i'll probably still post a little on steelersfever but i'll try to spend most of my time talkin steeler football here
    Better then no place to post up on the Steelers.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    As word gets around about SF and whats been going on there..coupled with what koopa mentioned...and trust me NOBODY knows that better than me...you may find yourself with more SF defectors coming here to SA.

Im not gonna badmouth SF, its got alot of good memories for me and I met most of you on there...but things change and people change so sometimes you just gotta move on.

My Mood
    Addicted
    I haven't tried to take anyone away from SF. I sent BRC a PM telling him how good of a job he did modding SF and that I just started a new site if he ever wanted to check it out. He said yes, sent the link and here we are....lol
    Most of you guys I know from being on TSZ and some from SF. Some from SF to TSZ and back to here....lol
    I still check out SF about everyday. Don't always post but check it out. I gave them a good idea to fix the rep problems and haven't got one single reply!

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    While SF is a good site. Anything is better then Stillers.com. Seems every thread turns into a pissing contest over there.

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

Don't forget SteelerNation. No matter how good this site is, I'm always gonna still post on Steelersfever. That's been my home to talk about the Steelers.

Thread Information