Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rashard Mendenhall

Bookmark and Share

Rashard Mendenhall

i cant wait to see what rashard mendenhall can do. what do yall think about him?

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    He is one reason that I think we will be a better team next year. I`m very curious and optimistic. he did though look small in the parade, I was surprised. But I think he styling of running is more reminiscent of the old Steelers style of running the ball. I like Willie, but he is going down to easily anymore.

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

My Mood
    Addicted
    1st thing 1st, we have to get an better O-Line, once we do i seen enough of Rashad to say this to the rest of the N.F.L WATCH OUT, this young man is an beast, he has vision, speed, an power, we are set at running back, we also should add an strong full back to the mix.Plus we have Gary Russell also.

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by 60 Minute Man View Post
    1st thing 1st, we have to get an better O-Line, once we do i seen enough of Rashad to say this to the rest of the N.F.L WATCH OUT, this young man is an beast, he has vision, speed, an power, we are set at running back, we also should add an strong full back to the mix.Plus we have Gary Russell also.
    Nice take, and I agree. Our line should be better next season anyway, we have a couple IR that were out, and we should draft asap a Olinemen, even free agency should not be ruled out.

This is to good of a football team to not address the Oline asap

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

Thumbs down Mendenahal?

Drop him like hes hot. Take him to the draft and trde him for better draft picks. We got Parker and Russel need i say MOORE.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by hmasonb34 View Post
    Drop him like hes hot. Take him to the draft and trde him for better draft picks. We got Parker and Russel need i say MOORE.
    yes cause parker is a bum.....unless he's playing the browns, bengals, or any other ****** team is when he shines, he fails against good teams...............when you have three of something it usually means you have nothing, mendenhall will change that
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

mendenhall is a bum...he had one good year at Illinois. What some people dont understand is that good running backs are good immediately, ie. chris johnson(they guy that we should have drafted, but got picked after mendenhall). But overall i think rashard will be a good third down back and maybe eventually a goal line back.

My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by stLlRfn14 View Post
    mendenhall is a bum...he had one good year at Illinois. What some people dont understand is that good running backs are good immediately, ie. chris johnson(they guy that we should have drafted, but got picked after mendenhall). But overall i think rashard will be a good third down back and maybe eventually a goal line back.
    wrong...once again i'll say this...They see talent...perhaps it's not MVP caliber their first year or so but they see talent in him, they can plant him and watch him grow...this guy will be great in a couple years with Steeler education. I think between Moore and Mendenhall we should do well, I think we should keep Willie but not as our #1 RB, not now...

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

running backs are good or not good...end of story. they dont grow into one of the best. they either are the best or they arent its that simple. i see it year in and year out, like ap, lt, chris johnson (again), felix jones, marshawn lynch, and so on. those guys were good in their first game or two. but rashard fumbled the ball god knows how many times in the preseason and he is going to be injury prone because it took one hit to put him out for the year and it wasnt even a hard hit by lewis. So dont sit there and lecture me how we should have him and moore be the 1 and 2. Parker is an ok running back with game breaking speed. So he should be 1, moore 2, and mendenhall 3 or 4 depending on gary russell or moore staying put.

it will be great to have this kid back Im sure he will be working on holding on to the ball this year and rookie growing pains will be gone

Thread Information