Thread: 2009 Season-Complete One Final Mission

Bookmark and Share
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad

2009 Season-Complete One Final Mission

Okay I'm on cloud nine right now with the Steelers winning their second Super Bowl title in four years.....But there is one more mission for the team this decade.....That is to beat the New England Pats in the post-season with Tom Brady at QB.......Now I'm not taking away from our two Super Bowl titles since its not the teams fault they didn't face the Pats/Brady in the post-season in both title runs.....But how fitting would it be for the Steelers to get revenge on the Pats in the AFC title game next year?....Then go on and win the Super Bowl for a third time this decade....That would give both the Pats and Steelers 3 Super Bowls this decade....Plus all missions would be complete since the Steelers did finally beat a Pats team with Brady starting in the post-season.......

So my message to Marsha Brady....Get your punk *** ready and healthy.....Since I want to see Harrison and Woodley beat the tar out of your *** in the AFC title game Tom......The Steelers don't play the Pats in the regular season in 2009.....So I do hope both teams face off in the AFC title game next year.......

I know some of you are thinking damn let this Super Bowl sink in some......I'm more then thrilled......But I really want some damn revenge on both Brady and the Pats.....

Anyways Stiller Nation, Steeler Addicts......Its been a great ride this year and I had blast talking with you all season......I'm glad we have our resident draftniks here to talk about the draft and to get us through this long off-season......
    Last edited by Black@Gold Forever32; 02-02-2009 at 03:00 AM.

oh yeah combine baby lol

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Aren't you one of the said draftnicks?

Tailgate Coordinator
    That would be sweet!

I'm A "Champion"

My Mood
    jaguars-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Okay I'm on cloud nine right now with the Steelers winning their second Super Bowl title in four years.....But there is one more mission for the team this decade.....That is to beat the New England Pats in the post-season with Tom Brady at QB.......Now I'm not taking away from our two Super Bowl titles since its not the teams fault they didn't face the Pats/Brady in the post-season in both title runs.....But how fitting would it be for the Steelers to get revenge on the Pats in the AFC title game next year?....Then go on and win the Super Bowl for a third time this decade....That would give both the Pats and Steelers 3 Super Bowls this decade....Plus all missions would be complete since the Steelers did finally beat a Pats team with Brady starting in the post-season.......

So my message to Marsha Brady....Get your punk *** ready and healthy.....Since I want to see Harrison and Woodley beat the tar out of your *** in the AFC title game Tom......The Steelers don't play the Pats in the regular season in 2009.....So I do hope both teams face off in the AFC title game next year.......

I know some of you are thinking damn let this Super Bowl sink in some......I'm more then thrilled......But I really want some damn revenge on both Brady and the Pats.....

Anyways Stiller Nation, Steeler Addicts......Its been a great ride this year and I had blast talking with you all season......I'm glad we have our resident draftniks here to talk about the draft and to get us through this long off-season......
    I agree 32 that is the only thing left to accomplish in this decade and to ultimately decide who is the best team of the 2000 era in the National Football League. Ben most definitely put himself in the same category with Tom Brady and Peyton Manning with that last drive last night it was simply a masterpiece...

Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    I agree 32 that is the only thing left to accomplish in this decade and to ultimately decide who is the best team of the 2000 era in the National Football League. Ben most definitely put himself in the same category with Tom Brady and Peyton Manning with that last drive last night it was simply a masterpiece...
    Tom has 3
    Ben has 2
    Peyton has 1

If this happens Ben and Tom will be there to look down on poor little Peyton. It would however be oh so sweet. I live in NE and would love nothing more than to be in Foxboro to watch Tom get pummelled and see the Steelers celebrate an AFC title! We had to watch them do it in the Burgh. Let's return the favor!

Thread Information