Thread: Fellow Brothers and Sisters of the Nation

Bookmark and Share
    Waterboy

Fellow Brothers and Sisters of the Nation

I joined this forum after the Titans loss. I was searching for a forum where I could vent my frustrations from that game (after seeing them step on our towel). I came here and I posted a thread called Keep the Faith. I was trying to make myself believe that this loss wasn't a bad one but more of a "wake-up call" if you will. I wrote that we had to focus on 3 things....win the 1st round of the playoffs, win the AFC Championship and win the Super bowl. Now, I would be lying if I said I didn't lose a little faith on that day in December in Tenn. However, I am SO proud of our team and what they have accomplished. I am proud to be a Steeler fan more than ever right now. Brothers and Sisters of the Steeler Nation.....we did it! We won the F'in Super bowl and all I have to say is "HOW 'BOUT THEM STEELERS". Enjoy it...everyone of you enjoy this!

Hell yeah,,,,,,,,,,,Not only did our team win the six pack,,,,but my wife hit on the pool and won $200
    Now we can buy a cake to go with the six pack

The Steelers were awesome tonight!!! Would have been nice to see them run away with it but to come from behind and win it in the end show what this team is made of!

My Mood
    Addicted
    Yo i never lost faith in my boys for real, We have been playing like this all year, what an year anyways, this to me was the best superbowl year ever, we had the toughest schedule an we dominated in the post season.

I agree i stopped talking during the cowboys game this site has inside haters im a true steeler fan and believe they have a chance to win every week im out

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Steeler View Post
    The Steelers were awesome tonight!!! Would have been nice to see them run away with it but to come from behind and win it in the end show what this team is made of!

But they were in control until that questionable safety call. Then the Cardinals had some real life.

But we controled the game for the most part.

A Record Season

I just rapped up my 39th season as a STEELER fan. I've seen the good yrs, and bad yrs. I take nothing away from the STEELERS of the past. But this yr will be one that will be in the record books for sometime 2 come. Mike Tomlins well deserved coach of the yr. His 22 wins in 2 yrs of regular season. (Doesn't count post or pre season play.) The no 1 defense, Harrisons MVP award. His record for a 100 yd int return, That can be tied, But NEVER broken. And what about Troy. I could go on and on JUST on the defense. Now there's Big Ben and Co, Holmes,Ward,Parker and the rest of a GREAT offense. My point being, I take my hat off to this team that played with heart and soul. They NEVER gave up. They came to every game to play football. I also want to mention the things these guys do off the field. Win or lose they are all First rate guys, And again I TAKE MY HAT OFF TO THEM ALL. On and off the field.
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

My Mood
    Sunshine

Dear Steelers

I would like to thank the Owners,Coaches,and Players for a season far exceeding my wildest expectations.

We had the toughest schedule in the league and were expected to win 9 games at best with the worst O'line in the league. We couldn't survive the loss of Alan Faneca (wonder if the extra money he made was worth it ? )

Our Qb is nothing more than a game manager,( Hey Jaws, you can keep Peyton Mannings stats ) the Steelers have a winning Qb and if thats how he manages a game I'll take it over stats everyday of the week

We had the best defense in the league ,but we still weren't the Ravens D ( forget which knuckle head made that statement ) and Dick LeBeau is returning.

Damn,I can't wait for next season to get here.

P.S. Again thank you Steelers and Steeler Nation ,for creating the Greatest team and Greatest fan base in the world.
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

I can't wait for draft day, anyone know the date? Sometime in April?

Thread Information