Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alright let's hear it..We're 2-5 is this season over ?

Bookmark and Share
    SA's #1 James Farrior Fan PITT23's Avatar
    Do you guys think Cleveland will make the playoffs? How about Oakland? Maybe Houston or Tennessee or Tampa Bay? Those teams all have the same record as us and if they're not making the playoffs then neither are we.
    :: Whoa, where the hell was I for 2 years?::

Quote Originally Posted by koopa View Post
    is there any bad *** player in the draft that can help us right away??
    http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html

According to this we could get Kenny Irons but we'll be moving up in that order after this week

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    The most disturbing thing is bro...look at our talent we have. Look at all the current and previous pro bowlers: Ward, Hartings, Faneca, Hampton, Porter, Polamalu, Smith, Farrior...look at all the top players in addition to that like Foote, Marvel Smith, Taylor, Haggans, Big Ben, Willie, Kreider; and yet we still are just so sorry this year that it just ceases to amaze me.

Far from over.. But it will be tough to get into the race again
    Brian
    cincybengals.com

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Well atleast there's one member here that thinks the season isn't completely lossed..

No brian we are not mathematically out of it,but for all intents and purposes the most we can hope for is a strong finish to atleast look respectable.

Quote Originally Posted by BengalBrian View Post
    Far from over.. But it will be tough to get into the race again
    But going into this week we had this game vs. Oakland and two games vs. Cleveland as wins but we can't even say that now. We might not even be the favorties vs. Cleveland at their place...we need to run the table or else have you guys go into a huge losing streak (yeah right).

You guys lost a lot of games because of turnovers.. The talent is there.. Turnovers can be fixed.. I dont count you out by any stretch
    Brian
    cincybengals.com

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by BengalBrian View Post
    You guys lost a lot of games because of turnovers.. The talent is there.. Turnovers can be fixed.. I dont count you out by any stretch
    Usually turn overs can be fixed. But when you have a coach that is really a lame duck coach and doesn't give a flying ****. Then the same mistakes happen over and over again.

But thanks Brian for trying to put a positive spin on the Steelers 2-5 start. Hey please make another Big Ben video. After his performance today he needs some more Bengal Brian magic.

Waterboy

Big Ben

Here is my observation, I think that Ben is just flat out lazy. You guys can rip me a new one if you want to, But the weak throws have been going on since the end of our 15-1 season. Maybe I've been spoiled watching Bradshaw all those years flinging footballs 60 yards like we throw a dart 60 feet. I'm not even gonna pretend to have the answers for what ails this team, this is just my opinion.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by OneSteelSoldier View Post
    Here is my observation, I think that Ben is just flat out lazy. You guys can rip me a new one if you want to, But the weak throws have been going on since the end of our 15-1 season. Maybe I've been spoiled watching Bradshaw all those years flinging footballs 60 yards like we throw a dart 60 feet. I'm not even gonna pretend to have the answers for what ails this team, this is just my opinion.
    Nobody has the answer because there are just too many things they are doing wrong. If Ben isn't throwing INT's we fumble. If the offense plays well the D can't stop anybody and vice versa. Then you throw in all the dumb penalties. We've had way too many of those. I can't just blame one player but I can blame Bill Cowher. He has no control of this team.

Thread Information