Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alright let's hear it..We're 2-5 is this season over ?

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Question Alright let's hear it..We're 2-5 is this season over ?

Yes we are 2-5, nobody in their wildest nightmare would have forseen us being this bad this year.

The Bengals lost again and we lost a golden opportunity to gain ground in the division AGAIN. At this point the AFC is too tough and if we lose any more games there's virtually no way we can make the playoffs.

I'll never stop rooting for this team, I'll never stop bleeding black n gold, Im a fan till the end..but at this point let's hear your honest thoughts... is this season over as far as the post season goes ? Coming up we have the Broncos and the Saints and we finish out the season with mostly divisional games along with Carolina and Tampa Bay. It's not gonna get any easier !
    Last edited by BlitzburghRockCity; 10-29-2006 at 07:42 PM.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Yes it is because this team still doesn't even know who they are. We have to win out to have any shot and the way we are playing we will be lucky to get back to .500.

I'll never stop rooting for them either but I think one more loss and the season is done! If they can run the table (which is possible) they could finish 11-5 and might squeak into the palyoffs

It's going to take soem serious changes though and might just be too late though...

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    lol @ you for trying to stay positive lol.....this season is done, with this loss it offically made us the second worse team in the league, we ain't even on the browns level right now.......we might as well start looking towards the draft and our top 5 pick
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    This team has no identity, is as inconsistent as anybody in the league. Right now we are a bottom 5 team in the league and unless we run the table I don't see any realistic way we can make the playoffs.

This isnt last year when we were 7-5 after Ben getting hurt and we knew we were a good team and we were capable of winning out...this year we are not a good team and have proved nothing.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    This team has no identity, is as inconsistent as anybody in the league. Right now we are a bottom 5 team in the league and unless we run the table I don't see any realistic way we can make the playoffs.

This isnt last year when we were 7-5 after Ben getting hurt and we knew we were a good team and we were capable of winning out...this year we are not a good team and have proved nothing.
    We've proved that we can't put a full game together
    We've proved that we can turn the ball over 3-4 times a game
    We've proved we can't stop anyone after turning the ball over
    We've proved that you don't need ST's players
    We've proved that we can't come from behing to win games
    We've proved a lot this year, only all the wrong things!
    .....sorry, I have to laugh before I break something!

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    My towel is in
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

My Mood
    jaguars-hater
    Not after losing to the Raiders today this team wont make the playoffs and quite frankly they dont deserve to make the playoffs. As you said we gained a game with Cincy today and we still couldnt take advantage of it. Were not mathematically elminated the only thing that might help us here is we have 5 games left in the division two with Balt and Cleveland and one with Cincy. However, there are no more gimmie games on this schedule after this loss today. I know your a big Baltimore hater Top but to say earlier this week that they will be a gimmie game was ridiculous. The way the Steelers are playing right now Baltimore would blow them out. This team has just completely collapsed from top to bottom. Penalties at the wrong times,turnovers at the wrong times. I said today for them to lose to the Raiders they would have to completely collapse and it would be a fluky game. Well guess what that is exactly what happened. The Raiders didnt even have 100 total yards of total offense I believe and still the Steelers managed to lose this game. I never lose faith till the end much like you but at this point for all practical purposes this team is not going to make the playoffs after this loss today.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    is there any bad *** player in the draft that can help us right away??

we play the broncos next week, we have no chance in hell of winning that game
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Im still and always will be The #1 Ratbird Hater. I don't think I said the Balt game would be a gimme but if I did then I most definately retract that statement. There are no gimme games on this schedule left period. The only gimme at this point is that we will continue to under achieve until we prove otherwise consistently.

Thread Information