Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I know who will win on Sunday and need help!!!

Bookmark and Share
    Waterboy

I know who will win on Sunday and need help!!!

Ok - I know the title seems strange but I have seriously had a dream about what the score would be in the Superbowl for each of the last 3 years and they have all been right.

I had the dream again last night and this year I really want to capitalize on it!!!

Does anyone know the best place to bet on the game online? I have got $5000 to spend and want to bet safely!

Oh and by the way..... the steelers win 33 - 20 in my dream

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Yeah, you have to catch a plane out of La La land, and it should drop you off somewhere near fantasy island.
    There you will find a bookie named Dirty Dexter. He takes all bets over $5001.00, so you might have to up it a bit. He's also going to want to test you for crack. Its a very clean operation so you might have to explain how you have this gift of vision. But be extremely careful, Dirty Dexter has a massive 2000 lbs Liger named Wraith that can sniff out a phony in a heart beat. So if your lying, your dying brother. So you better be sure. Other then that I got nothing else for ya. hope this helps.

Dean that made me lol

La La land,,,,Fantasy Island Classic,,,,,,,,,,

That was freakin' hilarious ! ! ! Good Job ! ! !

..:: SIXBURGH ::..
    Your safest plan would be to give the money to me. I'll take good care of it. If you hurry, I can make the trip to the 'Burg to watch BuFu perform before I spend the rest on a SB Ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Denton View Post
    Yeah, you have to catch a plane out of La La land, and it should drop you off somewhere near fantasy island.
    There you will find a bookie named Dirty Dexter. He takes all bets over $5001.00, so you might have to up it a bit. He's also going to want to test you for crack. Its a very clean operation so you might have to explain how you have this gift of vision. But be extremely careful, Dirty Dexter has a massive 2000 lbs Liger named Wraith that can sniff out a phony in a heart beat. So if your lying, your dying brother. So you better be sure. Other then that I got nothing else for ya. hope this helps.

Dean, you are a full fledged jerk. This poor guy was asking for help. Can you imagine how hard it must be living with this gift? For most of us, we would give our left testicle for this gift. But in reality, for this man, it is a curse, a burden he must carry, only to be made fun of by peers, family, teachers, and even child care providers.

I can help you my friend, just make the check out for 5 grand and sign it, Ill fill out the rest

..:: SIXBURGH ::..
    Quote Originally Posted by davidcvd View Post
    Ok - I know the title seems strange but I have seriously had a dream about what the score would be in the Superbowl for each of the last 3 years and they have all been right.

I had the dream again last night and this year I really want to capitalize on it!!!

Does anyone know the best place to bet on the game online? I have got $5000 to spend and want to bet safely!

Oh and by the way..... the steelers win 33 - 20 in my dream
    I got it, finally figured it out... you're actually Angela Petrelli, aren't you? Awesome!! new season starts Monday.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by ToothAche View Post
    Dean, you are a full fledged jerk. This poor guy was asking for help. Can you imagine how hard it must be living with this gift? For most of us, we would give our left testicle for this gift. But in reality, for this man, it is a curse, a burden he must carry, only to be made fun of by peers, family, teachers, and even child care providers.

I can help you my friend, just make the check out for 5 grand and sign it, Ill fill out the rest

y'all made my night lol......... but damn i hope that's the score......... i bet my boss today, and i gave him the spread.......so we have to win by 8 lol
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

My Mood
    broncos-hater
    lmao. nicely put.
    "I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play" - Jack Lambert

"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while." - Jack Lambert.

Thread Information