Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: "We Got 5" is getting recognized!

  1. #21
    We Got Five! Hburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Billtown
    Posts
    2,155
    I just talked to the music director at Charlie Murdoch's. At this point, I believe I can say it's official: I will be performing "We Got Five" this Friday night at Charlie Murdoch's on Pittsburgh's south side.

    Anyone that is a member that lives in da 'Burgh, I encourage you to come out to see the show. Hell, I don't care where you live if you can make the show and want to come....come out and have a great time!

    BuFu

  2. #22
    AZ_Steeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    19,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Hburg View Post
    I just talked to the music director at Charlie Murdoch's. At this point, I believe I can say it's official: I will be performing "We Got Five" this Friday night at Charlie Murdoch's on Pittsburgh's south side.

    Anyone that is a member that lives in da 'Burgh, I encourage you to come out to see the show. Hell, I don't care where you live if you can make the show and want to come....come out and have a great time!

    BuFu
    If I was in the area I would definitely be there... but being 2000 miles away right now doesn't help... Congrats man, that is awesome and we all here at SA are extremely happy for you!!!!


  3. #23
    BlitzburghRockCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central PA.
    Posts
    54,683
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    What time are you playing there?

  4. #24
    We Got Five! Hburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Billtown
    Posts
    2,155
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Steeler View Post
    If I was in the area I would definitely be there... but being 2000 miles away right now doesn't help... Congrats man, that is awesome and we all here at SA are extremely happy for you!!!!

    Isn't it time you went on a one night vacation to da 'Burgh?

    I'll make sure you see all the pictures and videos man.

    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    What time are you playing there?
    Sounds like this is going to be a 10PM-2AM event. I do not know specifically when I will be in the order, I have not received any official schedule. It sounds like there will be quite a few artists there of numerous genres performing. They also told me to bring a karoke version of my song for them. Something like that.

    Either way I'm practicing the song this week.

    "SteelerAddicts.com Exclusive: For ALL my people in the STEELER NATION!"

    BuFu
    Last edited by Hburg; 01-27-2009 at 03:35 PM.

  5. #25
    BlitzburghRockCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central PA.
    Posts
    54,683
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Dude that is going to be so unbelievably awesome, I am actually considering trying to make a special trip up there. I don't know if I can swing getting out of work early enough to do it but we'll see.

  6. #26
    We Got Five! Hburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Billtown
    Posts
    2,155
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Dude that is going to be so unbelievably awesome, I am actually considering trying to make a special trip up there. I don't know if I can swing getting out of work early enough to do it but we'll see.
    If you can show up, and do, I'll buy you that beer.

    BuFu

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. SA Exclusive - "We Got Five" by Bufu
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Pictures, Videos, & Songs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 11:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •