Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's pretty hard to hate the STEELERS!

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

It's pretty hard to hate the STEELERS!

Anyone read this? Pretty good stuff!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9...e-the-Steelers
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Chatty
    Nice!! I didn't know Obama was a Steelers fan!! Makes me liike him even more!! Well Snoop says he's a die hard Steelers fan but I saw him on TV wear a Patriots 12 jersey!! WTF???????

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

Quote Originally Posted by TampaSteelGirl View Post
    Nice!! I didn't know Obama was a Steelers fan!! Makes me liike him even more!! Well Snoop says he's a die hard Steelers fan but I saw him on TV wear a Patriots 12 jersey!! WTF???????
    Ya Snoop wears all kinds of Steeler ****, but he was at that Titans/Steelers game and that fat idiot Lendale White scored a touchdown and gave snoop the ball and he high fived him!...lol i dont get it

My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Xplosive_Steel View Post
    Ya Snoop wears all kinds of Steeler ****, but he was at that Titans/Steelers game and that fat idiot Lendale White scored a touchdown and gave snoop the ball and he high fived him!...lol i dont get it
    Well i heard one year he was in a Raiders jersey too! Oh when I saw him in that damn Pats jersey, I was like...he's a fairweather fan!!!!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Im sure if you ask Ratbirds, Bungal, or Clowns fans they'd say they have no problems hating the Steelers...especially now that we're in the super bowl and they are at home..again

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Obama is a Bears fan first and Steelers fan second......If you don't believe me then I guess I'm going to have to dig up the article in which it stated that Obama was a Bears fan first....Which makes sense since he has spent quite a few years in the Chicago area.........

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Ok, first off, Snoop Dogg is a Raiders fan, so in no way do I think he owns anything Steelers. Unless is just now bought it. Bandwagon jumper.... Snoop has coached the little Raiders football team, that he named by the way, so he can go get stuffed.....doggy style!!! lyin punk bitch. And our new President is not even a football fan, let alone a Steelers fan. His game his hoops, and he has said as much. He's just trying to look trendy by picking the team one of his advisors told him would win because he will have to meet them after they win. Now I have no doubt about peoplpe liking them because of what they did in the 70's, but in no way do I buy anything from that story other then MR. Rooney sending Rocky that letter to come and help out. I read that before....lol Denton out....

My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean Denton View Post
    Ok, first off, Snoop Dogg is a Raiders fan, so in no way do I think he owns anything Steelers. Unless is just now bought it. Bandwagon jumper.... Snoop has coached the little Raiders football team, that he named by the way, so he can go get stuffed.....doggy style!!! lyin punk bitch. And our new President is not even a football fan, let alone a Steelers fan. His game his hoops, and he has said as much. He's just trying to look trendy by picking the team one of his advisors told him would win because he will have to meet them after they win. Now I have no doubt about peoplpe liking them because of what they did in the 70's, but in no way do I buy anything from that story other then MR. Rooney sending Rocky that letter to come and help out. I read that before....lol Denton out....
    Well actually Snoop has ALOT of Steelers stuff and he has had it for several years. You always see him in special leather Steeler jackets, hats, shirts etc. STuff i've never seen before. I heard he was a Raiders fan but then claims to be a Steelers fan, I"ve only seen since Super Bowl 2006 but when I saw him in a with a Patriots jersey #12 that it pissed me off!!
    I also heard that he wanted to be down with the team during the Super Bowl in 2006 and he was told no!!

--- Added 1/23/2009 at 08:38 PM ---

Quote Originally Posted by popstaala View Post
    i always thought snoop was a steeler fan... he wears alot of different jerseys but hes always a steeler fan.. i found this on you tube of snoop and cowher and ben
    WAit a minute, isn't that a freakin Raiders coat and hat he has on at the STEELERS SUPER BOWL????????? Takes alot of balls to wear that and they claim to be a huge fan!

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaSteelGirl View Post
    Well actually Snoop has ALOT of Steelers stuff and he has had it for several years. You always see him in special leather Steeler jackets, hats, shirts etc. STuff i've never seen before. I heard he was a Raiders fan but then claims to be a Steelers fan, I"ve only seen since Super Bowl 2006 but when I saw him in a with a Patriots jersey #12 that it pissed me off!!
    I also heard that he wanted to be down with the team during the Super Bowl in 2006 and he was told no!!
    Snoop has always been a big Steelers fan. However, he lives in LA, so I am sure he has a natural affinity to the Raiders as well. He has stuff from many teams, he is always wearing different teams clothes, however you will see he is in Steelers gear far more than any other team. Just a quick google search shows it.

Ha, he's even got a little league team that is the Steelers...

My Mood
    Addicted
    Didn't look like Snoop had any Steelers gear on in that video.

Thread Information