Yeah i know - This is really really early, and most of the players are just sitting out because they obviously have another week to practice and get mentally ready. Anyways, here comes to first injury report prior the SB game! I'll try to update it as often as i can!

Steelers’ injury report

Did not practice: LB Patrick Bailey (hamstring), C Justin Hartwig (knee), RB Mewelde Moore (ankle), RB Willie Parker (not injury related), QB Ben Roethlisberger (back), DE Aaron Smith (not injury related), T Max Starks (knee), LB Lawrence Timmons (illness), CB Deshea Townsend (not injury related), WR Hines Ward (knee).

Two players who were injured in the NFC Championshp Game against the Eagles were listed on the Cardinals’ injury report — RB J.J. Arrington and DE Travis LaBoy. Cardinals coach Ken Whisenhunt confirmed LaBoy’s bicep injury on Monday, but didn’t know whether it was a strain or a tear. LaBoy entered last week’s game with an ankle injury that had caused him to miss three games. The Cardinals didn’t practice Wednesday, according to the team’s official Web site, but will return to the practice field on Thursday.

Cardinals’ injury report

Did not practice: RB J.J. Arrington (knee), DE Travis LaBoy (biceps).
Limited participation: P Ben Graham (left groin), DE Antonio Smith (knee).
Full participation: WR Anquan Boldin (hamstring).