Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Polamalu was absolutely everywhere today!

Bookmark and Share
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelFanInIL View Post
    Ok... I didn't mean to come off rude, it's just that I've never heard any "anti Troy" posts on here...mabey cuz im newer but whatever..., he's ALWAYS been the most dangerous part of our "D"...now let's go to Tampa. Nuthin but love brother!!!!!!!
    Dude I didn't take it as rude.....I'm just sticking up for Koopa since he wasn't alone in the anti Troy talk.....I was actually worse and you know what I do feel like a major idiot right now but I don't care since we're in the Super Bowl.......I actually learn from people on this board.......

Certain people would ask why I'm so hostile in the past and its just the disappointments of past failures in AFC title games is why I get out of hand some times...I let my passion for this team bring the worst out of me at times....But after the Titans loss I just said to myself I'm just going to enjoy the play-offs win or lose.....Plus I'm just going to believe in this team to get it done.......I have done that and I want to say thanks to Ktrain for asking why I'm so hostile a few weeks back since its been ever since then I have been trying to be more positive and friendly....Plus I want to say thank you to Blitzburgh Nation since reading his posts have made me to think more positive.....

See there is a warm side to old BGF32.......

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Dude I didn't take it as rude.....I'm just sticking up for Koopa since he wasn't alone in the anti Troy talk.....I was actually worse and you know what I do feel like a major idiot right now but I don't care since we're in the Super Bowl.......I actually learn from people on this board.......

Certain people would ask why I'm so hostile in the past and its just the disappointments of past failures in AFC title games is why I get out of hand some times...I let my passion for this team bring the worst out of me at times....But after the Titans loss I just said to myself I'm just going to enjoy the play-offs win or lose.....Plus I'm just going to believe in this team to get it done.......I have done that and I want to say thanks to Ktrain for asking why I'm so hostile a few weeks back since its been ever since then I have been trying to be more positive and friendly....Plus I want to say thank you to Blitzburgh Nation since reading his posts have made me to think more positive.....

See there is a warm side to old BGF32.......
    Hey...you're a Steeler fan. That's what makes us different from others, and I'm speaking to all members...We have a bond to our team like no other. Others try and duplicate it but they cant. We argue, we debate and somtimes we get nasty, but above all ... we truely LOVE our team and respect the opinions of our fellow fans. Now... let's celebrate this win and get ready for that six pack that awaits us in Tampa!.
    LETS GO STEELERS!!!

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelFanInIL View Post
    Hey...you're a Steeler fan. That's what makes us different from others, and I'm speaking to all members...We have a bond to our team like no other. Others try and duplicate it but they cant. We argue, we debate and somtimes we get nasty, but above all ... we truely LOVE our team and respect the opinions of our fellow fans. Now... let's celebrate this win and get ready for that six pack that awaits us in Tampa!.
    Amen Brother.......... Great post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This just proved all Steelers fans right once and for all. Polamalu > Reed
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Banned
    I think Troy baited the Ravens in thinking he wasn't healthy..........
    It was a move right out of Belichick's playbook, no doubt about it. Every team does it now and The Steelers and Polomalu played it beautifully. I mean Suggs didn't look hurt to me either now did he?

I don't understand how anyone could ever say anything bad about Polomalu? He had one bad year and he was obviously hurt and trying to play through it.

The same can't be said for Parker, I don't think he has sucked cause he was hurt, I think he has always sucked and just extra special sucked because he's hurt.

Polomalu single handedly made what used to be a pathetic pass defense into a pass defense that absolutely terrifies opposing head coaches, coordinators, QB's and WR's. The entire offensive game plan must be planned revolving around AVOIDING Polomalu.

Our pass defense used to be miserable and was key for our past, "every year NEAR success"

My Mood
    Addicted
    Troy was amazing today. The guy is a monster. Steelers are blessed to have the best safety in the league playing on their D. The pick six sent the bar into a frenzy lol.

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    It was a move right out of Belichick's playbook, no doubt about it. Every team does it now and The Steelers and Polomalu played it beautifully. I mean Suggs didn't look hurt to me either now did he?

I don't understand how anyone could ever say anything bad about Polomalu? He had one bad year and he was obviously hurt and trying to play through it.

The same can't be said for Parker, I don't think he has sucked cause he was hurt, I think he has always sucked and just extra special sucked because he's hurt.

Polomalu single handedly made what used to be a pathetic pass defense into a pass defense that absolutely terrifies opposing head coaches, coordinators, QB's and WR's. The entire offensive game plan must be planned revolving around AVOIDING Polomalu.

Our pass defense used to be miserable and was key for our past, "every year NEAR success"
    Its passion for this team that leads me to say some of the things I say......But I'm changing and starting to be positive again.....It started after the Titans loss......I'm still a work in progress...You have to understand I had alot of past frustration built up and under Coach Tomlin those past disappointments are starting to finally go away for me......After Super Bowl XL they should have went away but I think that win made me greedy.....I'm just going to enjoy this team win or lose.....That method has worked this post-season and I'm sticking to it....

Banned
    Its passion for this team that leads me to say some of the things I say......But I'm changing and starting to be positive again.....It started after the Titans loss......I'm still a work in progress...You have to understand I had alot of past frustration built up and under Coach Tomlin those past disappointments are starting to finally go away for me......After Super Bowl XL they should have went away but I think that win made me greedy.....I'm just going to enjoy this team win or lose.....That method has worked this post-season and I'm sticking to it....
    Hey don't get me wrong, I'm not one of these blind homer/groupies who suck off the team and individual players and act like WE as fans are "honored" or "blessed" to be Steeler fans. And that the Steelers do US a favor by playing rather than we do THEM a favor by supporting and paying their salaries (almost every single overly sentimental and just plain groupie members of Steelersfever.com). And I'm all for calling out players who suck or are hurting the team as well as bad coaches. But I never form an opinion based on one game or one season. If I did, I would have nearly nothing but hate for the team, so would everyone else for that matter.

lol...but admitting your problem is the first step to recovery, I credit you for manning up.

My Mood
    Smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghNation View Post
    Love it when i'm right,,,,,,,,,,,I said it at the first of the season 'POLAMALU was back and man is he ever
    Yes he is....he has had a hell of a season and it is not over yet....he had a great game yesterday even before that interception!!!!

Thanks for the sig Flea

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers7fan View Post
    shannon actually picked the Steelers...I was shocked.
    yeah and in the same show said Ed Reed was the best safety on the field. quote" Because he scores when he gets the ball" too funny
    We're Raven Haters, Ring Takers Shame Makers
    Don't you mess with Steelers D

Thread Information