Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where in the world is Mewelde Moore!

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Where in the world is Mewelde Moore!

Ok can somebody please tell me where in the hell Moore has been the last 4 games we've played. I get the whole Parker thing that he's healthy but for God sakes what were we doing trying to run Parker all day long!???? All we did was run into a wall everytime he carried the ball. Moore would have been, and has been, a great change up back that has sparked the offense all during the weeks that Willie was hurt or struggled and now in the biggest game of the year he's not getting action!

I think it has something to do with his contract. Too many carries equals more money in incentives.

I'm sure he'll get a few "thank you" snaps in the big game, but Willie will definetly carry the load again...

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I just don't get it, I mean honestly this team just continues to beat it's head against the wall. I get the whole stay the course thing, keep trying and trying but today the running game was not going for either team. The Ravens tried other backs to move the chains when they couldn't run but not us we just cannot seem to change anything up regardless of what it isn't working.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombhunter View Post
    Willie will definetly carry the load again...
    do you really call todays performance carrying the load?
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    this is what concerns me about tomlin........ he has no idea how to split carries, it's been like that for the last two years, yeah we are in the super bowl, but he drafted mendenhall, and it will be a wasted pick if he continues to give willie more then 2 carries, cause willie doesn't deserve more then that lol........but really willie should never carry the ball more then 15 times, he's not a good running back, unless we play the browns..........
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

I was thinking the same thing the whole game, Willie was having trouble pounding it so I would think "Hey howabout that bigger guy?" But nope.

Did you notice that our two best punt coverage guys were the full backs because they're so well rested? It's ridiculous.

Dunno if it's Tomlin or BA who don't know how to split carries between the two... Definitely was surprised they didn't use him at all tonight ?? Seems like he could have been useful on a swing pass or 2 ...

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    this is what concerns me about tomlin........ he has no idea how to split carries, it's been like that for the last two years, yeah we are in the super bowl, but he drafted mendenhall, and it will be a wasted pick if he continues to give willie more then 2 carries, cause willie doesn't deserve more then that lol........but really willie should never carry the ball more then 15 times, he's not a good running back, unless we play the browns..........
    or the Chargers! He averaged 130 yards this year against them...

The good thing about Moore is he's healthy and ready to go at anytime. He proved that over the year when his number was called to fill in for Willie.

Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Ok can somebody please tell me where in the hell Moore has been the last 4 games we've played. I get the whole Parker thing that he's healthy but for God sakes what were we doing trying to run Parker all day long!???? All we did was run into a wall everytime he carried the ball. Moore would have been, and has been, a great change up back that has sparked the offense all during the weeks that Willie was hurt or struggled and now in the biggest game of the year he's not getting action!
    Ya I didnt understand why they kept trying to plow parker through that brickhouse of a defensive line. They should have been back and forth with Russell

Thread Information