Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ESPN Is A Joke-Get Ready Steelers Nation For A Storm

Bookmark and Share
    Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I dont have any issues with Steelers taking drugs to help them on the field. itd just the rest of the league that should be punished....lol

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Nope last year James Harrison made the Pro Bowl for the first time and 2004 is when he was cut and then resigned......Anybody with a half of brain can figure out that the 3-4 is designed for OLB's to make plays and rack up sacks.....Nice try though....By your logic Andre Frazier should be a total badass by now to instead of career backup.......
    Oh, so it was switching to a 3-4 defense that suddenly made Harrison an all-pro? Gotcha. That 4-3 made him so look so bad he got cut 3 times by you- and then more recently by us... but wait, WE run a 3-4 defense in Baltimore as well- so not sure if that argument flies. Yeah, I guess my half brain missed that one.

I realize that his first pro bowl was last year- but it's not like an overnight thing when you start cycling on steroids or hgh. I'm also not here to prove that he did them or anything- I'm just pointing out the way it LOOKS.

As far as Frazier, I thought his career pretty much ended with a neck injury? Not sure what steroids can do when you suffer debilitating injuries like that. He might have latched on to the Bengals, but a return to the form that gave him great potential would be a stretch- but yeah, I guess you would know better than me being a Steelers fan.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous Rex View Post
    Oh, so it was switching to a 3-4 defense that suddenly made Harrison an all-pro? Gotcha. That 4-3 made him so look so bad he got cut 3 times by you- and then more recently by us... but wait, WE run a 3-4 defense in Baltimore as well- so not sure if that argument flies. Yeah, I guess my half brain missed that one.

I realize that his first pro bowl was last year- but it's not like an overnight thing when you start cycling on steroids or hgh. I'm also not here to prove that he did them or anything- I'm just pointing out the way it LOOKS.

As far as Frazier, I thought his career pretty much ended with a neck injury? Not sure what steroids can do when you suffer debilitating injuries like that. He might have latched on to the Bengals, but a return to the form that gave him great potential would be a stretch- but yeah, I guess you would know better than me being a Steelers fan.
    The Steelers have been known to make better LB's then most teams. A lot of players leave here and never have the same success. Its the system, and Pittsburgh finds the players to fit in. Or maybe the Ravens didn't motivate Harrison enough or maybe Ray isn't all that great at bringing younger guys in to mold them. Adalius Thomas is pretty dang good and he didn't want to stay with the Ravens.

Can you picture Harrison wearing purple? F no that is why he is glad to get the hell out of that shithole!

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad

Wow nice smart *** post......I try to have a friendly conversation and give you a rebuttal on your claim that HGH made Harrison the player he is......That is the kind of response you come up with....As for Andre Frazier, he currently is a backup OLB for the Steelers and has bounced back and forth with the Steelers since 2005.....He played last week vs the Chargers....His career isn't over and he was undrafted just like Harrison and if the Steelers are injecting their players or have been the last few years then I would assume Frazier could be a bad *** just like James Harrison.....

Keep talking out your *** and you did really show your true colors....Shame on me to think different of you.....
    Last edited by Black@Gold Forever32; 01-16-2009 at 02:50 PM.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Wow nice smart *** post......I try to have a friendly conversation and give you a rebuttal on your claim that HGH made Harrison the player he is......That is the kind of response you come up with....As for Andre Frazier, he currently is a backup OLB for the Steelers and has bounced back and forth with the Steelers since 2005.....He played last week vs the Chargers....His career isn't over and he was undrafted just like Harrison and if the Steelers are injecting their players or have been the last fews then I would assume Frazier could be a bad *** just like James Harrison.....

Keep talking out your *** and you did really show your true colors....Shame on me to think different of you.....
    Told you...He sucks C*ck by choice.....no one will listen to me though...

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean Denton View Post
    Told you...He sucks C*ck by choice.....no one will listen to me though...
    Funny thing is I was attacking the article and that dick knob Mike Fish.....I wasn't attacking Rex at all....I guess he took it that way........

No offense guys- and I know you'll hate me for this- but as a Ravens fan- I have to say it... Isn't 2006 the year James Harrison went from being cut 3 times to a pro-bowler?

To the outside person- it looks awful suspicious.

That said, I don't think there is many teams out there NOT juicing. The whole system is a joke when it comes to testing.

--- Added 1/16/2009 at 11:57 AM ---

I will agree that ESPN is garbage 50% of the time, if not more. It's like a sports soap opera. If they don't have something controversial to talk about, people might actually watch local coverage. The reporters making these claims all have something to gain and are just trying to make a name for themselves.
    the HGH was never given to players. already been proved. go research it.

--- Added 1/16/2009 at 01:58 PM ---

Wow nice smart *** post......I try to have a friendly conversation and give you a rebuttal on your claim that HGH made Harrison the player he is......That is the kind of response you come up with....As for Andre Frazier, he currently is a backup OLB for the Steelers and has bounced back and forth with the Steelers since 2005.....He played last week vs the Chargers....His career isn't over and he was undrafted just like Harrison and if the Steelers are injecting their players or have been the last few years then I would assume Frazier could be a bad *** just like James Harrison.....

BG, nevermind this rats fan. like i've been saying the entire time he's been here... all they do is smack talk. nothing else.
    RIDICULOUSLY good looking...

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by yinzer View Post
    the HGH was never given to players. already been proved. go research it.

--- Added 1/16/2009 at 01:58 PM ---

BG, nevermind this rats fan. like i've been saying the entire time he's been here... all they do is smack talk. nothing else.
    Dude I'm all good......I'm not mad......I guess he was confused and thought I was attacking him....My problem was with the article, Mike Fish, and ESPN for their lame attempt to re-hype this article......The half of brain comment was directed toward Fish more then Rex.......But **** it I'm not here to make friends and I'm not even going to waste my time with useless debating.....

HGH is delicious

and btw...accusing harrison of taking it is comical. he benched 545 at his pro day before he went undrafted....you dont need to juice when you can do that

Thread Information