Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The ravens still suck

Bookmark and Share
    Waterboy

The ravens still suck

The first time these to teams met the steelers won 23 to 20.the second time the steelers and the ravens met the steelers won. The steelers are going all the way. the ravens cant stop the steelers. the ratbirds still suck they always will.
    GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    To tell you the truth I am some what proud of the Ravens this year. To do what they have done with a Rookie QB is something else. Its also something us Steeler fans can relate to. We came really close in 2004, and it was heart breaking to lose to a team we had beat already in the season. It was even harder to watch a SB with two teams that we crushed in back to back weeks. So with that, for me I cant even think about losing to the Ravens after beating them twice this year. And for the Ravens I cant see them beating us with a Rookie QB no matter how good their Defense is. I think Falco's time will come, but I dont see it this year. Go Steelers......

My Mood
    Chatty
    I don't really like this thread....To be honest the Ravens DON"T suck! They've played hard and well all year. Been more consistent than the Steelers in some games. How can you have this thread and say they suck when they are fighting for the same Super Bowl privledge as the Steelers? Obviously the Ravens are here for a reason and I have to say it's NOT because they suck! I do know we can beat them a 3rd time and go onto Super Bowl but this game will be brutal....no walk in the park by all means!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean Denton View Post
    To tell you the truth I am some what proud of the Ravens this year. To do what they have done with a Rookie QB is something else. Its also something us Steeler fans can relate to. We came really close in 2004, and it was heart breaking to lose to a team we had beat already in the season. It was even harder to watch a SB with two teams that we crushed in back to back weeks. So with that, for me I cant even think about losing to the Ravens after beating them twice this year. And for the Ravens I cant see them beating us with a Rookie QB no matter how good their Defense is. I think Falco's time will come, but I dont see it this year. Go Steelers......
    I agree Flaco has played very well this year and it looks like ravens have found a future in him! however he is still a rookie and we are going to show him blitz's this week like he has never seen before!!!!

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean Denton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaSteelGirl View Post
    I don't really like this thread....To be honest the Ravens DON"T suck! They've played hard and well all year. Been more consistent than the Steelers in some games. How can you have this thread and say they suck when they are fighting for the same Super Bowl privledge as the Steelers? Obviously the Ravens are here for a reason and I have to say it's NOT because they suck! I do know we can beat them a 3rd time and go onto Super Bowl but this game will be brutal....no walk in the park by all means!
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoWard View Post
    I agree Flaco has played very well this year and it looks like ravens have found a future in him! however he is still a rookie and we are going to show him blitz's this week like he has never seen before!!!!
    I'm amazed. I think it will be a brutal game- and just like you- I give mad props to the Steelers for facing the schedule they did, with the injuries they faced, and coming thru as well as they did. Win or lose, I'll be back here after the game to give respect.

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous Rex View Post
    I'm amazed. I think it will be a brutal game- and just like you- I give mad props to the Steelers for facing the schedule they did, with the injuries they faced, and coming thru as well as they did. Win or lose, I'll be back here after the game to give respect.
    I'll be waiting for you too. but it wont be to do anything other then to give you a big Steeler hug and tell you better luck next year buddy.....

My Mood
    Horny
    Thanks man you are a classy fan and are welcome here anytime!

Well the Bengals Suck!

Completely agree.

I actually take a lot of pride in 2 AFC North teams battling for the AFC Championship, a lot of people said our division was the worst in the AFC coming into this year.

For all of our differences it's amazing how much we have in common. Two of the best run organizations in football, tough, smash mouth style of play, great defenses, blue collar city's with awesome fan bases...you get the idea.
    ON THE 6TH GOD TRIED TO CREATE ED REED, BUT REED INTERCEPTED HIM

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray View Post
    Completely agree.

I actually take a lot of pride in 2 AFC North teams battling for the AFC Championship, a lot of people said our division was the worst in the AFC coming into this year.

For all of our differences it's amazing how much we have in common. Two of the best run organizations in football, tough, smash mouth style of play, great defenses, blue collar city's with awesome fan bases...you get the idea.
    I think the Ravens/Steelers playing for the AFC title to end the AFC season is great....Its really the perfect story on this season has transpired........I think both the Ravens and Steelers are the two best teams in the AFC.....Of course playing in the AFC title game proves that but even if one them wouldn't have made it to this game I would have felt that these two teams were the best........

Of course I can't wait for the Pats fans to start whining but if we had Tom Brady......

Thread Information