Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Steeler fans selling thier tix to Ravens fans?

Bookmark and Share

Steeler fans selling thier tix to Ravens fans?

Does that bother you guys when Steelers fans sell their tickets to Ravens fans? I know times are hard economically but I would want to kill any Ravens fan who sold their tickets in the AFC championship to a Squealers fan.

How many Ravens fans do you expect on Sunday? I would guess 5K, I think we had 10K in Tennessee.
    ON THE 6TH GOD TRIED TO CREATE ED REED, BUT REED INTERCEPTED HIM

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray View Post
    Does that bother you guys when Steelers fans sell their tickets to Ravens fans? I know times are hard economically but I would want to kill any Ravens fan who sold their tickets in the AFC championship to a Squealers fan.

How many Ravens fans do you expect on Sunday? I would guess 5K, I think we had 10K in Tennessee.
    Your gonna come onto a STEELERS board and bad mouth us (squealers) and expect a decent answer?

Your purple pretender team is going down for the third time!!
    Last edited by LatrobePA; 01-15-2009 at 02:51 PM.
    "Happy Happy Happy"

If you expect 5K in Pittsburgh and you think you had 10k in Tennessee what does that tell you? 5k but me a little high because I doubt there are many Steelers fans who are selling their tickets. The tickets being sold are more than likely from brokers who were able to get their hands on them.

that big mouth ray lewis is goin to cry
    Last edited by AZ_Steeler; 01-15-2009 at 02:52 PM.
    DEFENSE

look who woodson is representing this week ratbird! How do you like them apples!
    BLITZBURGH: A DRINKING TOWN WITH A FOOTBALL PROBLEM!

Breaking news on NFL.com Ray Lewis just arrested for soliciting a MALE prostitute, out for Sundays game against the Steelers....

He claims the MALE prostitute had purple tights on, thought it was a team"mate" trying to "help" him out....

Police asked Ray, why was his ---- in your mouth, Ray explained, dude was COLD!
    Last edited by LatrobePA; 01-15-2009 at 03:11 PM.
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Yes...

My Mood
    Chatty
    Are you high Ray Ray? Steelers fans DON"T sell their tickets to any game YET a Championship game at Heinz Field against the Ravens!!!! It will be a sea of Black & Gold with a spec of Purple!!!!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Sure, i could use the extra $10,000 grand...

BUT, being that that won't happen,

Ahhhhhhhhh. NO!
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Breaking news on NFL.com Ray Lewis just arrested for soliciting a MALE prostitute, out for Sundays game against the Steelers....

He claims the MALE prostitute had purple tights on, thought it was a team"mate" trying to "help" him out....

Police asked Ray, why was his ---- in your mouth, Ray explained, dude was COLD!
    Sorry bro, but that's pretty weak.

As far as Rod Woodsen representing you guys- good for him. I like Rod and he was a huge part of our team that won a Superbowl- but he came up with the Steelers- so I understand that. I have no doubt he'll shake hands with Ray Lewis and wish him luck though. You guys act as though these players hate each other as much as us fans do- they don't. In the off season, these guys aren't enemies. On the field for 60 minutes, and during pre game hype they might be- but outside of that- they are all in the same fraternity. (granted- there ARE some exceptions w/ players that truly don't like one another)

Lastly- as to the expected turnout of Ravens fans in Pittsburgh to be less than Tennessee- I'm not surprised. Pittsburgh is a better football city IMO and the rivalry between the two teams involved this week makes people less likely to part with their tickets. THAT, and the fact that I'm sure there are indeed families who fear what might happen in a stadium with a good handful of overly rowdy fans.

At least we know there will be SOME fans making the trip. I know I'd love to go if I could afford it right now- but cross country trips are just insane right now!

Thread Information