Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just wanted to see what Ravens fans were saying about the Steelers?

Bookmark and Share
    Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny

Just wanted to see what Ravens fans were saying about the Steelers?

Got this from the the ratbirds official site and forum.

It actually is a big deal. It's a big deal because whether they played the Chargers D or any other D, they were still moving the ball well, had a good offensive strategy, and made very little mistakes. They played really good offensive football yesterday. The Steelers O has been pretty shaky all year, until yesterday. It's never a good thing to see Big Ben making the little throws that count, and then airing it out and hitting a blanketed Santonio Holmes for a big gain, and we just haven't seen that much this year, in either our games with them or other games I've watched. But yesterday, they looked well rested, anxious but in a good way, and played a great game. If you honestly think they're not going to attempt to exploit the holes in our defense with Ben's arm, then I'm not sure what else I can say. Yes, the Chargers D is pretty awful, but they're still NFL players and quite honestly weren't given that many chances to take control. Whether you want to blame that on their D's ineptness or the fact that the Steelers are played well is up to you, but either way it doesn't bode well for the Ravens next weekend.

I think that the fans are nervous! Believe me, this was just one opinion, there were alot of morons also

--- Added 1/12/2009 at 06:24 PM ---

shaikh015
    View Member Profile Today, 05:33 PM Post #4

Veteran

Group: Members
    Member No.: 6,895

I just wished that we didn't have to deal with them until next season......
    They are like a bad itch they never go away.....

--- Added 1/12/2009 at 06:25 PM ---

This is the link to thier forum! Sneak in and take a peak!

http://boards.baltimoreravens.com/

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    The few sites that I looked was full of nothing but Ravens fans just yapping about how great their team is and how they won't lose to us 3 times plus they still harp on that Holmes TD in the last meeting.

According to that post there is atleast 1 intelligent Ravens fan in the world...who knew

My Mood
    Horny
    There were a few with common sense. But most were all cocky about playing our offense.
    I am predicting a shut out. our defense I believe will shut down flappo!

i como enormes senos

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I don't lurk on Ravens boards anymore because it's all the same crap from all of them. All they ever do is hype their team like they are God's gift to the NFL and can do no wrong. When they lose they got robbed and when they win they are the best. It's as pathetic and sickening as it is hysterical listening to these people talk constantly about their team. Most all of them look at their team with purple colored shades and can't be realistic about anything.

My Mood
    Horny
    Please read what the baltimore times said.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/f...,5321276.story

i como enormes senos

Rookie Free Agent
    One thing I feel now is that the Ravens can no longer complain about the Holmes touchdown in our last meeting. Flacco got away with murder on a play that should have been a delay of game. The Ravens and the refs are all square now. Most Raven fans tend to be whiners, haters, and meat heads. I know many Raven fans personally and got many of them to admit that they are scared of the prospects of going back into Heinz Field and facing a completely healthy Steeler team. I feel that this is the first time the Steelers have been 100% healthy since before Week 1. Ben threw a few bum balls but they had lots of zing. He looked excellent considering his head injury.

My local sports radio Deadskin and Ratbird clowns and fans are very nervous about these matchups. This is going to be one for the ages on Sun guys.

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    I don't lurk on Ravens boards anymore because it's all the same crap from all of them. All they ever do is hype their team like they are God's gift to the NFL and can do no wrong. When they lose they got robbed and when they win they are the best. It's as pathetic and sickening as it is hysterical listening to these people talk constantly about their team. Most all of them look at their team with purple colored shades and can't be realistic about anything.
    Aren't all team boards like that? In almost all sports, these places generally attract the more one-eyed supporters!

My Mood
    Horny
    Well I tried to behave! But I think I pissed on thier parade! I know I`m immature! Oh well!

i como enormes senos

My Mood
    Addicted
    I'm not worried about the Rats at all, i'm not taking them for granted, but we are an all around better team period, an if Ben plays like he played sunday an the line blocks like it did sunday, then there's no way we lose to the Rats that's my

My Mood
    Addicted
    I went there for about 2 seconds. Couldn't stand all that purple and had to close the browser.......lol

Thread Information