Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last time in AZ!

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Angry

Last time in AZ!

I went to the last game in AZ. I'm from Tucson and I drove up to Glendale and there were more Steeler fans by far, at the game. It was a long, miserable ride home!

We lost because of bad special teams play and Ben had a bad interception in the endzone.

I think Willie will get yards on the cards defense! But we need to get to Warner!!!!

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by jtretz View Post
    I went to the last game in AZ. I'm from Tucson and I drove up to Glendale and there were more Steeler fans by far, at the game. It was a long, miserable ride home!

We lost because of bad special teams play and Ben had a bad interception in the endzone.

I think Willie will get yards on the cards defense! But we need to get to Warner!!!!
    No doubt, getting to Warner is one of the keys. They will never beat us on the ground. We get to Warner,game over.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the united steeler nation.
    And to the franchise for which it stands. One nation of domination
    With the ability to crush you all.

I was there for that game as well... and the ride home did suck... VERY MUCH!!! One thing about Cardinal fans though is they don't know how to act and that day you would have thought they won the Super Bowl!

Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Steeler View Post
    I was there for that game as well... and the ride home did suck... VERY MUCH!!! One thing about Cardinal fans though is they don't know how to act and that day you would have thought they won the Super Bowl!
    Well let them have their celebration for that game. The STEELERS know there is still work to do !!!

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

My Mood
    Angry
    I agree! Cardinal Fans are brutal! On my way out of the stadium I almost hit a couple of them!

My Mood
    Clowns
    There is no doubt in my mind that there will be about 75-80 percent Steelers fans at Raymond James Stadium this Sunday night. If Arizona has trouble selling out it's own home games with their own fan base which they do quite often, then how in the hell do they expect them to show up for the Super Bowl and have any chance at all to out number Steelers fans. It's for all practical purposes going to be a road game for the Arizona Cardinals on the East Coast and you know how well they have faired playing on the East Coast this season.

East coast you are true, but they waxed Carolina....Or should I say Jake waxed the Panthers! lol
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Angry

I hate Arizona!!

I live in Tucson, Arizona. I drive a yellow and black, supercharged boss 5.4, f-150 pick-up that is totally Steelered out! I get honks all the time from faithfull Steeler fans. Lately though I've been getting these honks and obscene jesters from these so called Cardinal fans. Why is it that all of a sudden there seems to be all these cardinal fans around? Where have they been? Fair weathered peices of sh*t!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    There is no doubt in my mind that there will be about 75-80 percent Steelers fans at Raymond James Stadium this Sunday night. If Arizona has trouble selling out it's own home games with their own fan base which they do quite often, then how in the hell do they expect them to show up for the Super Bowl and have any chance at all to out number Steelers fans. It's for all practical purposes going to be a road game for the Arizona Cardinals on the East Coast and you know how well they have faired playing on the East Coast this season.
    I heard something this morning on the radio..Every major city across the USA has Steelers Bars and fan following..Which is true, Ive been in many myself ..How ever Ive never seen a Cards Bar out side of Az.

Band wagoneers will be gone come Sunday nite trust me...Then life will be back to normal

Thread Information