Thread: Cool Steeler Song...

Steel City Mafia # 632

Cool Steeler Song...

My friend sent this to me the other day..not to bad, if you scroll to the bottom it's got the lyrics too.

http://www.myspace.com/steelernationrise

"He's running around there, running his mouth, doing all that, but if you watch him on film and really look, where was Ray Lewis? He was nowhere to be found. I could have tackled the water boy and had as many tackles as him. He didn't do nothing today. He's all mouth. When you talk like that, that's what happens: You get hit in the mouth. He's over there crying now, thinking about what went wrong. You got your *** whipped, that's what." ~ Peazy

Chairman of the Board Iron City South's Avatar
    Ya know ...

Over the years I've been exposed to about every home grown Steelers song imaginable ..... some that rocked .... some that are fair (take it or leave it) and some that wreaked of C grade production "cheezy-ness" ...

This song right here ... just flat out ROCKS!

Love the beat, great power chords, great lyrics, nice transitions .... and the overall vibe is fresh and upbeat.

Love it ......

Good post!
    Last edited by Iron City South; 01-07-2009 at 08:50 PM.
    "The most interesting man on SA ... stay thirsty my friends"

Steel City Mafia # 632
    Yea the more i'm listening to it, It's growing on me...Really well done for a Steelers song.I'll have to play it this weekend for the game when all my non-post season team fans come over to watch football...

"He's running around there, running his mouth, doing all that, but if you watch him on film and really look, where was Ray Lewis? He was nowhere to be found. I could have tackled the water boy and had as many tackles as him. He didn't do nothing today. He's all mouth. When you talk like that, that's what happens: You get hit in the mouth. He's over there crying now, thinking about what went wrong. You got your *** whipped, that's what." ~ Peazy

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    That definitely Rocks!!!

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    Addicted
    Nice song! Love it!

Best rock Steelers song ever.

Does anyone know where i can get a copy of the new version of the Here We Go song? I've been looking for it since I heard it and I can't find a damn thing anywhere! any help would be great!
    HERE WE GO!! HERE WE GO!! HERE WE GO STEELERS!! HERE WE GO!! PITTSBURGH'S GOIN TO THE SUPERBOWL!! We're gonna be the first to 6!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seth_westover View Post
    Does anyone know where i can get a copy of the new version of the Here We Go song? I've been looking for it since I heard it and I can't find a damn thing anywhere! any help would be great!
    They had CDs at Dicks the year they went to the SB, but I don't recall seeing them any other year. It's likely on the internet somewhere, it might take some searching though.

Steel City Mafia # 632
    Quote Originally Posted by seth_westover View Post
    I was looking myself and from what it looks like they are just gonna use last year's 2007 version for this year,probably since all the same names are there this year.I have a copy of the 2007 version in anyone wants it.Just P.M me.

Chopper Challenge Champion SteelerNC's Avatar
    My Mood
    Bungals
    very nice

Thread Information