Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ONE AND DONE TITANS...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Clowns

ONE AND DONE TITANS...

LETS SEE YA NOW KEITH BULLUCK AND LENDALE WHITE WHERE YOU AT NOW STOMPING ON THE TOWEL!!!! I LOVE IT WHAT A THING OF BEAUTY...

All them friggin blue towels in the stands made me Bring on the Rats

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Those 2 just beat the **** out of each other all game long, neither team had anything left by the time it was over. TN. had their chances but 12 penalties and 3 fumbles in the red zone on 3 separate drives did them in.

Let's win tomorrow and bring the Ratbirds to town and send them packing!

BOOM!!! I'm loving this for so many reasons, one is that the road to the Superbowl now goes through Pittsburgh and the Titans should be **** on for all that talk and no action in the playoffs, **** the titans and there bunch of whiny pussy bandwagon jumping fans. You see there little towel that they made for the fans? HAHAHA WHAT A JOKE!!! Bunch of ****in talkers over there in Tennessee, they had a 13-3 season that means absolutley nothing.

There is a huge storm waiting in Pittsburgh, get ready Chargers AND Ravens!!!!!!!!

Serves those bastards right for trying to be like us...Waving those little blue hankies...STEP ON THIS LENDALE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Those 2 just beat the **** out of each other all game long, neither team had anything left by the time it was over. TN. had their chances but 12 penalties and 3 fumbles in the red zone on 3 separate drives did them in.

Let's win tomorrow and bring the Ratbirds to town and send them packing!

I know they beat the hell out of eachother, the Ravens are hurting right now.

Guys....if we take out the Chargers I think this could be the year we get back to the Superbowl

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I'll tell you what else, the ratbirds should have never had that final drive..that 3rd down play to Heap for the first down was 2 seconds beyond the play clock showing zero..that is absolutely inexcusable!!!!

I hate both teams so I don't give a damn about either one but Im glad that we get to host the AFCCG if we win tomorrow!

My Mood
    Clowns
    I'll tell you what else, the ratbirds should have never had that final drive..that 3rd down play to Heap for the first down was 2 seconds beyond the play clock showing zero..that is absolutely inexcusable!!!!

I hate both teams so I don't give a damn about either one but Im glad that we get to host the AFCCG if we win tomorrow!
    I agree TG it was a horrific call and should never have counted. But I will say this much can you say the curse of the terrible towel and karma coming back to bite Tennessee that play when it mattered the most...

My Mood
    Addicted
    Yea what losers, an they were talking alot of smack during this past week about the Rats

That's a big "IF"

Thread Information