Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig pic test.

..:: SIXBURGH ::..
    I can definately fix that avatar as well as making your sig a normal size. I never saw that pic before, thanks for posting the larger one.

As far as the others, I have seen them before. The 'Paw-and-maul-you' was kind of my inspiration for this wallpaper I made (its still incomplete, but I got tired of working on it). Don't let those ****sticks at steelersfever fool you, they claim it's "theirs" and made by someone on their site. Long story, lol.. but back on topic.. I'll have your avy and sig done sometime tonight.

Don't forget to check out the other downloadables offered by steeleraddicts.
    (on top of the page.. fun stuff -> steeler downloads)

Quote Originally Posted by BR7 View Post
    The 'Paw-and-maul-you' was kind of my inspiration for this wallpaper I made (its still incomplete, but I got tired of working on it).
    You made that wallpaper?? I thought I made that one!?!?

Just kidding :-)

Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Steeler View Post
    You made that wallpaper?? I thought I made that one!?!?

Just kidding :-)
    Don't quit your day job to become a comedian

anywho, lol.. here's the sized sig and avy. Not sure about the sig.. its an odd size so it really couldn't be scaled down to 'forum' specs. I had to clip it off the top and bottom and its still a tad larger than the norm. Cleaned up the color a bit also. I had to re do the hand avatar entirely.. hard to find an open palm hand pic on the internet.

Also, you said above somewhere that it was Douche-man-ta-da shinning Arts shoes.. the larger pic, looks to be Myron, which makes more sense. Either way.. nice find.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Nice work BR7!

Rookie Free Agent I Steel Believe's Avatar
    Wow, good job on the hand. And the painting looks a lot better at that size, you can still see the important details even though you had to cut a bit off the top/bottom.

I got confused on the shoe shining part. Obviously that's CJ, not TJ, shining Myron's shoes. I had said it was TJ shining Rooneys shoes. I always thought that the artist should've made it TJ, not CJ, because TJ is the one who actually did it.

I use to go to Stillers.com, and a member there posted this and several other pics. I don't even know if that site still exists, I left because there was just too much fighting, trolling, multiple screen names, etc.
    That said, there were also a lot of good guys over there.

If you really look at this painting, almost every little detail is significant. Troy is tossing the football, talking about the INT in Indi. Bettis with a bowling ball. I can't remember all the explanations that a different poster pointed out. There is a red flag by Cowher, but it might have to do with Parker who it seems is displaying that he had his hand under the ball, etc. I think that is KVO with the Scooby Doo shirt on and knitting a scarf. (can't rememebr why, lol). And obviously, Ben's shoestring tackle of Harper who is trying to steal the trophy.

Good job on the hand and painting BR7. I've never even heard of that other Steeler site Steeler Fever or something like that). I won't be going there anyway. The ESPN Steelers site and this site is enough.

--- Added 1/8/2009 at 02:39 AM ---

Is there something I need to do to make the painting larger on my sig (like the size it is in yours?).

I fixed it for you. But all you needed to do was however you did it before.. save the pic, upload to photobucket (or similar), input the [img] code in your sig editor box via your user control panel.

Right now it's being hosted from my photobucket (which is no big deal), but if you want to change it, just do what you did before with your old image.. this time using the resized one I made.

Looks like I was too quick pointing out that it was TJ as well, lol.. definately CJ, which now makes no sense to me. Maybe they couldn't fit TJ's bulbus head in the painting without taking up the entire right side, so they went with CJ.
    Last edited by BR7; 01-08-2009 at 09:00 AM.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I had to do a double take on that pic of Ben's accident till I saw Brady in the car!! LOL. I knew that douchebag had paid off the little old lady

Rookie Free Agent I Steel Believe's Avatar
    Lol, yeah that Brady one is funny.

BR7, I also like the "I Steel Believe" at the bottom left of the painting, cool.
    I saved it onto my computer and did it that way, but it was still smaller. Maybe there's something about photobucket. i'll save it to there later when I have time, and try to download it from there intead of my pc.
    Thanks all.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    my turn
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    New One...
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Thread Information