Thread: Will the traveling take its toll this week ?

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Question Will the traveling take its toll this week ?

Just coming off a road game in Atlanta, and then coming back to Pittsburgh, then flying out to Cali for the Raiders game this sunday it could be a rough week for our boys traveling all the way down south, then back out to the west coast.

This is where the determination and sheer will to win combined with preparation becomes so key when you do back to back road games and do alot of traveling. It's one thing to back to back road games against the clowns, ratbirds, or bungals, but its another to down to Atlanta then out to the west coast.

We need a win bad so it doesnt matter how adverse the conditions from traveling, we need to suck it up and play our best game and get on a roll now !

My Mood
    colts-hater
    No I dont think it will Top and it shouldnt period. Look this team is out of excuses now as far as saying the schedule has been inbalanced, and we have to travel to the West Coast again for a 2nd straight time in 3 weeks. Were 7 games into the season here now almost half way through.The bottom line with this game this week is the Steelers are a better football team a much better football team then the Oakland Raiders. Traveling or Time change shouldnt have anything to do with the way they play the Raiders on Sunday. If the Steelers do this lose game then I will be totally and completely convinced that this team has totally and utterly collapsed and this season is over.

I don't think the traveling should be a problem! They just have to stay focused and get the job done

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

They better hope it's not because they are getting into a must win situation. It's time to put the excuses aside, protect the ball and get out there on the field and play some Steelers football!!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I agree it shouldn't but more importantly it better not be..if this season is to be saved it's gotta start this sunday. If we play real steeler football like we know we can play it and like we played it in the past there's no way the Raiders can win. Having said that it's going to take everything we have and complete focus. We need to come and punch them in the mouth from the first kickoff and not let up till the final whistle blows.

SA's Biggest Fan
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I don't think it should affect them. They probably travel first class? And they can on the way

I mean, is there really any way we can lose to the Raiders anyway?
    If we do, that would be an all time low
    Last edited by SteelersWoman; 10-25-2006 at 11:04 PM.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Let's not even think of entertaining the thought of losing to the faiders. We gotta win baby !

My Mood
    Addicted
    This team is out of excuses as far as I'm concerned. They need to show they can hang on to the ball and win more than one game in a row before I think they have any chance of making the playoffs. They have done nothing but beat themselves so far this year and that needs to change. I don't mind being beat by better teams but to keep losing games they shouldn't is not a good sign.

Thread Information