Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clock Management

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    That running into the kicker penalty brought back horrific memories of the Titans playoff game when Dewayne Washington did the same thing and we ended up losing that game.

Yeah, why is it that a kicker can make up for any bad kick by just finding a defender to step on?
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

"I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

That was a crap penalty because Troy was laying on the ground watching the ball and the kicker ran into Troy!!!! This is a rule that needs to be looked at because a lot of these kickers are hanging out in acting school now

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Joe Nedney could have won an ocsar for his acting performance during that game against the titans, and after watching Koenin on sunday it seems he and Joe have been hanging out in the offseason.

officials think as soon as a kicker hits the ground somebody is automatically at fault, I swear they should have 1 official watch him the entire time and see how bad it really is because 9-10 times it shouldnt even be a damn penalty !

Does anybody have a picture of the running into the kicker against Troy??

I swear, Troy was laying on the ground watching the kick and whats his face brings his leg down and falls on Troy... Someone should already be watching the kicker, not watching the ball then turning around and seeing the kicker on the ground and then immediatley throw a flag!

It was crap!

It's ridiculous, because Koenen had already landed on his left leg, and was kind of standing on it watching the kick while slowly bringing his right leg down, then he saw it missed, stepped on Troy, and fell down. At that point is wasn't any worse than if he had been walking down the field and slipped on a bad patch of turf.
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

"I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Joe Nedney could have won an ocsar for his acting performance during that game against the titans, and after watching Koenin on sunday it seems he and Joe have been hanging out in the offseason.

officials think as soon as a kicker hits the ground somebody is automatically at fault, I swear they should have 1 official watch him the entire time and see how bad it really is because 9-10 times it shouldnt even be a damn penalty !
    Nedney even said that he said that he should take up acting after he retires from football. That was one game I will never forget...but karma got a hold of him in a bad way....the Raiders did end up injuring him the next week, and ever since then it was one injury after another!

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

Thread Information