Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Training Camp

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Amazed

Unhappy Training Camp

Our young QB has had a heck of a nightmarish season. You could argue that he started the ball rolling with his careless motorcycle accident

The Raiders have been non-competitive in most of their losses, which include games against the Browns and 49ers. They beat an Arizona team that is still crushed from their Monday Night meltdown. The Steelers, meanwhile, have been in every game through the 4th quarter.

It's a road game, yeah, but if we can't "assume" this game is a win then we might as well circle the date for training camp in July 2007 as the next big date on the schedule.
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

You're not losing faith yet... are you Lyn? This game should be a win, but it is definitely getting close to throwing in the towel if the Steelers don't start putting up some W's! I just hope the Steelers can focus for this game and not take it for granted and end up getting shocked this Sunday!

My Mood
    Amazed

Wink

No, I never lose the faith til the fat lady sings.

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I hope you're not blaming that motorcycle accident on Ben, hun The driver cut him off so the accident wasn't his fault. Happens every day to us riders. However not wearing a lid, yes that was dumb.

We have to keep the faith, otherwise we'll all go crazy. We can't stop believin, we have alot of games to go but the time to start winning is now.

SA's Biggest Fan
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I just hope our guys were watchin' MNF. It was talkin about how Tiki's really reduced the amount of times he's fumbled just from one season to the next--from 45 one year to 2 the next. And it's all better because he holds the ball up high on his body. I'm sure he's worked on the concentration as well.

SOMEthin's gotta kick in and help these guys get strong in this area.
    With the level of talent we have, and the scores we've had, there's not a doubt in my mind we could beat anybody in this league--if we JUST DON'T LOSE THE BALL!!
    Last edited by SteelersWoman; 10-24-2006 at 05:11 PM.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    You're right about that SW...Tiki used to be a fumbling machine and then finally a few years back something clicked and now he rarely fumbles anymore. let's just hope it doesnt take our boys that long to get it rectified.

IMO, I think the fumbles are from a lack of focus and trying to do too much with the ball.

House of Steel
    I am not giving up with this team. We will fight to the very end. Whatever happens, happens and I will still stand proud of being a fan of the Black n Gold through thick and thin. I am confident, we will get the ball rolling and see a major streak happen.

My Mood
    Clowns
    We cant assume anything but this is about as close to an automatic easy win as it gets. If the Steelers would dare by some miracle lose this game to the Raiders then they dont deserve to even sniff the playoffs much less be in them. Im not worried about this game at all Im already looking ahead to the Denver game next Sunday. The Steelers are a much better team then Oakland and whether Ben or Charlie plays they should take care of the Raiders fairly easily. If the Steelers dont win this game against Oakland on Sunday by at least 14-17 points Ill be shocked.

My Mood
    Amazed

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    I hope you're not blaming that motorcycle accident on Ben, hun The driver cut him off so the accident wasn't his fault. Happens every day to us riders. However not wearing a lid, yes that was dumb.

We have to keep the faith, otherwise we'll all go crazy. We can't stop believin, we have alot of games to go but the time to start winning is now.
    I was trying to show an anology by correlating the irresponsibilty of not even having a driver's license to ride his bike in the state of PA, to the brain farts of throwing interceptions, overthrown & underthrown passes and all his other mistakes on the gridiron, in other words, it seemed to have started with the accident in June when the woman from Maine hit him and it has all just had the domino effect.

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

Thread Information