Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks to all of you for another great year!

Cannot thank the founder 'dan' for creating his place,,,,,,,,,Gives me alot to do on the road and i've made some life long friends on here and looking forward to many years of posting,reading and chatting about our beloved steelers.

Also a huge thanks to TG and AZ for making me feel welcomed here and making this place a fun place to hang out also a big thanks to all the MODS especially capt. cool think i need to kick his mod

All joking aside ,,,,,,this is what STEELER football is all about,,,,We are not just fans we are family and being a steeler fan is a way of life for many of us

I've been coming to this site several times daily for over a year now, and I must say, on Sundays, this place has saved me from destroying a very expensive television on multiple occations! Thanks for putting up with my bitching and such on Sundays...it's just a way to vent and stay outta trouble!

Here's to another year here at SteelerAddicts!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    That's what it's all about and that's what makes SA such a success, people just generally get along well and stick together. Sure there are personality clashes and not everybody agrees but hell what fun would that be

Not every forum can say they have what we have here regardless of their size; when you can find a place that has everything we have thanks to our members you just can't help but enjoy being here.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    SA is great and everybody involved from the owners, mods, and members make this site great.....I know I'm not the most friendly of people at times but I hold no grudges and I hope nobody holds one against me.....I'm an emotional person in general and very passionate about the Steelers so sometimes its in a negative way.....But I deal with Steelers losses better now because of SA since I have a place to vent.....So that helps and I thank you all for putting up with me....

Here is to 2009 SA and another great year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not just a great Steelers site....it's a great site, period!!

You welcome fans of other teams and make them feel a part of the site...I thoroughly enjoy SA and never miss a day checking in.

Hope everyone here has a fantastic 2009!!

SA Affiliate - Sports Jabber Deb's Avatar
    This is not just a great Steelers site....it's a great site, period!!

You welcome fans of other teams and make them feel a part of the site...I thoroughly enjoy SA and never miss a day checking in.

Hope everyone here has a fantastic 2009!!
    You said that pretty darn well.....it's just a great site. No words can really explain what this site means to me....how much the people here mean to me. I really do consider this another home....everyone here has always been so kind and welcoming. It's just one of those things that is beyond words for me anymore

The awesome members and the great attitudes of our mods make this the best Steeler site on the web!

Although Shell and I are fairly new to this site you all have welcomed us with open arms and supported us through a very rough month. We appreciate each and every one of you and we're thankful to be a part of such a great group of Steeler Fans!
    Feels a lot like family, it really does!

Here's to a great 2009 here at SA!!

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

i dont really post very often and just sit back and read everyone else's opinions but i would like to thank everyone for a great year here and i will continue to stop in multiple times a day myself! happy holidays everyone! and GO STEELERS

Tailgate Coordinator
    Keep up the good work guys.

I'm A "Champion"

Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    Thanks for all of the work that you all put into making this such a great place. SA is truly a gem.

Thread Information