Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks to all of you for another great year!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Thanks to all of you for another great year!

As 2008 starts to wind down we can look back on a superb year here on the site. All the regulars that have been here from the beginning; you guys are such an integral part of the sites everyday operations. Thank you for continuing to come to the site and helping to make this place the great site that it has become. Your insight, analysis, information and of course all the diverse personalities help make this such a unique and fun place to be every day.

To all the new members, we all welcome you and we're glad to have you on board. There's a lot to do here so be sure to check out all the options available from the Downloads, to Poker, the arcade, photos, etc. All of it can be found on the top navbars here on the forum as well as the homepage.

To the staff, thanks so much to all of you for continuing to give of your time and efforts to help keep SA organized and well maintained. We couldn't do it without you and we look forward to another great year of working together.

2009 is sure to be a banner year for the site as we look ahead to launching new programs on the site such as the Steeler Addicts Radio Show, more additions to the downloads page, new additions to the SA Plaza, more great articles from our writers, continued updates to the site/forum software, a rally in the spring (hopefully) and many other new things that will certainly keep us all busy and excited.

I know SA's founder, SteelerDan is extremely proud of how far SA has come since he started it, as are all of us. Steeler Addicts is the cream of the crop in Steeler message boards as far as I'm concerned and the sky is the limit of what's in store!
    Last edited by BlitzburghRockCity; 12-22-2008 at 08:23 AM.

My Mood
    Smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Steeler Addicts is the cream of the crop in Steeler message boards as far as I'm concerned and the sky is the limit of what's in store!
    I have not even been here since the beginning...and I have seen it grow alot in the last year!!! SA is just a great place to hang out with a great bunch of members

Thanks for the sig Flea

My Mood
    Addicted
    I know SA's founder, SteelerDan is extremely proud of how far SA has come since he started it, as are all of us. Steeler Addicts is the cream of the crop in Steeler message boards as far as I'm concerned and the sky is the limit of what's in store!
    Who is this??????............lol

Keep up the great work TG and AZ! SA is the best Steelers forum by far!

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelersfan View Post

I guess the rest of us Mods are just chopped liver......
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Steelersfan View Post

I was thinking the same thing!!! LOL

As TG already said, Thanks everyone, a site can only go as far as the members, both new and old, take it!

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Captcoolhand View Post
    I guess the rest of us Mods are just chopped liver......
    All the mods do a fine job Capt! Sorry I left you guys out!!!!!

My Mood
    Addicted
    Kudos to the mods and the staff for running and keeping up such a great website for us Steeler fans. I wanted to take a brief moment to say how thankful I am to be able to come here with such like minded devoted Steeler fans. I so enjoy reading everyone's posts and being able to get different points of view. I get a football education every time I come here. Not being as football savvy as everyone else I really have learned alot and hope to continue to learn more. Thanks again all!!!!!!!

Chopper Challenge Champion SteelerNC's Avatar
    My Mood
    Bungals
    I've only been on board for a few months, but I can honestly say this is the best Steeler Forum on the web. Keep up the good work!!!

My Mood
    Amazed
    Steeler Addicts is without question the very best Steeler board on the web. AZ & TG keep it organized, friendly and full of content, content, content. Thanks to Dan who created it, Koop for recruiting me, AZ &TP for all the things they do to make things better, and all the things they do SA related to improve the site that we will never know about and to the MODS who work so hard to keep this site cruising along. Thank You & Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to all members and everyone related to SA.
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

STEELER NATION RULES
    My Mood
    Clowns
    An awesome site that I plan on being involved with as long as there are Steelers to talk about, so you figure it out.....

Great job to everyone involved. A very well run site with obvious attention to detail and dedication.

Thread Information