Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I think this might have been a blessing in disguise.

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

My Mood
    Addicted

I think this might have been a blessing in disguise.

Tell me if I'm wrong. Rat birds will probably end up plaything Titans at their house in the second round of the playoffs. I think they'll beat them and have to play us in Pittsburgh right or wrong.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the united steeler nation.
    And to the franchise for which it stands. One nation of domination
    With the ability to crush you all.

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    Only thinking about us right now!

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevestinks View Post
    Only thinking about us right now!
    So am I. Think that's how its going to work out and will be a + for us.

My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by steelers4life66 View Post
    Tell me if I'm wrong. Rat birds will probably end up plaything Titans at their house in the second round of the playoffs. I think they'll beat them and have to play us in Pittsburgh right or wrong.
    I been saying that all day here now. The Titans are now going to end up playing either the Colts or the Ravens their first playoff game as opposed to somebody like the Jets,Miami,Pats or even Denver. They 1 seed plays the lowest seed in the first game and since the odds are great the Indy and Balt as the 5 or 6 are going to win their respective first games or at least one of them will the odds are great of the Steelers maybe having an easier first game then the Titans with the way the seeds shake out at the end of the day...

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    I been saying that all day here now. The Titans are now going to end up playing either the Colts or the Ravens their first playoff game as opposed to somebody like the Jets,Miami,Pats or even Denver. They 1 seed plays the lowest seed in the first game and since the odds are great the Indy and Balt as the 5 or 6 are going to win their respective first games or at least one of them will the odds are great of the Steelers maybe having an easier first game then the Titans with the way the seeds shake out at the end of the day...
    I was the same way. Torn between wining this game but also thinking it might be best if we lost.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    That type of thinking by the Steelers seemed to do them in today, well that and a Titans team that came out and played a good ball game. Ben talked about the team being loose and said if they lost it would be ok so to speak. He did clarify his statements by saying that he said they are confident they can go anywhere and win so even if they lose it's not the end of the world.

News flash, you can't have that kind of mentality in the NFL...nothing is a given and things change week to week in this league. You have to take the wins every chance you get and seize the opportunity to stay home in the post season as long as you can. Im not saying you have to play uptight but it's clear that the offense did not have an edge today and did not play with a resolve in the 4th quarter like they did before. Credit Tennessee for coming out more determined and playing better than we did.

You can't just turn it on when you feel like it in this league or it's going to bite you sooner or later and it bit us big time today. It doesn't matter who you play you have to be focused and ready to go every week because you never know what's going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    That type of thinking by the Steelers seemed to do them in today, well that and a Titans team that came out and played a good ball game. Ben talked about the team being loose and said if they lost it would be ok so to speak. He did clarify his statements by saying that he said they are confident they can go anywhere and win so even if they lose it's not the end of the world.

News flash, you can't have that kind of mentality in the NFL...nothing is a given and things change week to week in this league. You have to take the wins every chance you get and seize the opportunity to stay home in the post season as long as you can. Im not saying you have to play uptight but it's clear that the offense did not have an edge today and did not play with a resolve in the 4th quarter like they did before. Credit Tennessee for coming out more determined and playing better than we did.

You can't just turn it on when you feel like it in this league or it's going to bite you sooner or later and it bit us big time today. It doesn't matter who you play you have to be focused and ready to go every week because you never know what's going to happen.
    I agree 100%, and it was rather evident that the Steelers were neither prepared or focused today!

At this point who gives a crap about seeing one of the lesser teams in the playoffs.... I want to see the Titans again!! I don't know how many of you caught them smearing our towel in the mud with their feet after the game.... but I did, and I want to see them in the AFC Champ. game. The Steelers will NOT lose that game if they get there!

Bring it on Mr. Lendale White. You won a freakin' regular season game... big whoop... let's see how you do against us in a playoff game.... with the Super Bowl on the line. We'll see how you disrespect our terrible towel then. Why not ask TJ Humpshismamma how it worked out for him!

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

Totally agree!Respect is a two way street.they owe us some

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by steelers4life66 View Post

Wouldn't that be sweet revenge to have to play us in da burgh!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by KSSteelerfan View Post
    Wouldn't that be sweet revenge to have to play us in da burgh!!!!!!!
    I think theirs a good chance it could work out that way.

Thread Information